Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I can't wait to try them out since my only experience are with boges and smoktechs but someone who shall remain anonymous tends to like punched cartos when infact I only want to try them outside of a tank first.

I'll buy them soon though, I already got one of ikenvapes newsletters not so long ago. Gotta put gas in the car first.

RHP

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
I use both the 510 Fusions and the Platinums. Both are excellent, and I can't tell a difference between the two except the Fusions have a flange while the Plats do not.

I liked the Fusion pre punch but the 35mm to 45mm are out of stock as usual. I guess I just have to wait to try them out, on the mean time I will keep vaping on my Provari with the Boge.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
I have 510 meag fusions for my Phiniacs, IBTanked, and other carto tanks. Recently got to try them, and liking them so far as compared to both Smoketech and Boge.

That is exactly the tanks that I use susie, I have only used them with Boge cartos and wanted to try a different brand. I have not tried the smoketech yet, how do you like the smoketech cartos in the Phiniac tank with the Provari?

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
That is exactly the tanks that I use susie, I have only used them with Boge cartos and wanted to try a different brand. I have not tried the smoketech yet, how do you like the smoketech cartos in the Phiniac tank with the Provari?

They are okay, but I got a batch of bad ones, so I got the Ikenvapes when I had the chance and I am alot happier with them. By the way, some of the bad Smoketechs were from IBTanked, as well as some other vendors. Only metioned that because it is a habit of mine to order a tank, and the cartos available right there.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have have a supply of Smoktech single coil 2-hole prepunched http://www.smoktek.com/Tank-Replacements_c_51.html which I use for a backup for the Ikenvapes.

Never been a fan of Boges because of the way I prime my cartos. My drip & flip method is too slow and difficult because of the denser filler.

Last edited:

EvilOne

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Los Angeles
Boges were crap for me more than 50% doa, Smoktechs were a little bit better(60% doa) but once I got the IKV fusions that was it I found what I was looking for. When IKV was out of stock forever on them I bought platinums cause I was out. The platinums are close but there is a taste difference I notice. But fusions are back so I have another shipment coming =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread