IkenVape cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
As stated before, I'm using the 510-threaded Ikenvape Platinums. I've also used the smoktek single coil cartos.

I recently bought a batch of 801-threaded Fusions and a 510-to-801 adaptor. The only one that I have tried was an extreme disappointment - very harsh vape (the resistance checked out normal on the Provari). I can only guess this was a bum carto, as I have not gotten around to trying any of the others.

Ikenvape just began offering a 510-threaded Fusion, so that might be a great place to start for you. Next time I order I will likely give those a try. https://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=510FUZESTD

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
I just received my order and an order it was..!! I didn't want to risk " Out Of Stock " again so I purchased 60 of the lr 801 fusions. Wow , Now I can see what I miss everytime I run out and try others.. I had a problem with some 510-801 stealth adapters seperating at the 510 end but Isaac stepped up and took real good care of me and sent a note along to his distributers. Can you say customer satisfaction/care..? This guy takes care of business. The fusions so far, the best as usual. I can't put them down, period... Thanks Issac..

I just received my order and an order it was..!! I didn't want to risk " Out Of Stock " again so I purchased 60 of the lr 801 fusions. Wow , Now I can see what I miss everytime I run out and try others.. I had a problem with some 510-801 stealth adapters seperating at the 510 end but Isaac stepped up and took real good care of me and sent a note along to his distributers. Can you say customer satisfaction/care..? This guy takes care of business. The fusions so far, the best as usual. I can't put them down, period... Thanks Issac..

I have 2 6ml SmokTech tanks, would I need the mega fusions or the regular fusions?
I want to get some 801 Fusions with the adapter but I'm not sure if Ill need mega or not.
Also, The LR 801 Fusions you got arent pre-punched right?

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
mega fusions for 6 ml tanks i would assume...!! Ikenvape sells Lr fusions prepunched or regular (you punch them yourself.) Mega fusions come unpunched and prepunched, take your time when your on the website. several varieties are listed and when you're rereading over and over it gets a little confusing.Double check your Cart before you check out..Good Luck

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just an update from my previous post (#41). I had tried my first 801 Fusion carto and was extremely disappointed. The vape was particularly harsh and unvapable. Since it was the only one of several that I had purchased that I had used, I was hoping that it was just a bad carto.

I am happy to report that I tried a second Fusion from the batch yesterday. This one has been vaping beautifully for about 24 hours now. I can't say if I can tell a difference in any way yet from the Ikenvape Platinums. They both appear to be a high quality cartomizer.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Thanks for the update Baditude. At this point I will say so far so good on the Iken cartos I've used in the past couple months. After an extremely frustrating period with bad Boge's and Resurrector's, I finally feel I have a good consistent vape again. 801 Fusions and 510 Platinums are definitely doing the job. Looking forward to trying the new 510 Fusions.

The only thing I'll mention about Iken cartos is the filler density. The first fill on a new carto requires a *lot* of patience. No big deal. Just plan accordingly and don't wait until the last minute to start a new carto.

JJ :)

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bad, I am trying to figure out which carto to order but cannot find the link you posted for some reason and I am looking at the site.... which 1 is it that fits the XL tank? This 1 or is this too short? IKV 510 Cartomizer Platinum STD 2.5Ω SS
As stated before, I'm using the 510-threaded Ikenvape Platinums. I've also used the Smoktek single coil cartos.

I recently bought a batch of 801-threaded Fusions and a 510-to-801 adaptor. The only one that I have tried was an extreme disappointment - very harsh vape (the resistance checked out normal on the Provari). I can only guess this was a bum carto, as I have not gotten around to trying any of the others.

Ikenvape just began offering a 510-threaded Fusion, so that might be a great place to start for you. Next time I order I will likely give those a try. https://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=510FUZESTD

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
is there a coupon code for them at all? and will this work in a 19mm tank from IBTanked and is this a single coil? IKV 510 MEGA Platinum STD I cannot tell.. wish I knew how to read these things!! Crap... I think those aren't punched.. ugh!!

Last edited:

Mini Cooper S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Buffalo, NY
is there a coupon code for them at all? and will this work in a 19mm tank from IBTanked and is this a single coil? IKV 510 MEGA Platinum STD I cannot tell.. wish I knew how to read these things!! Crap... I think those aren't punched.. ugh!!

They will work in the 19mm XL tank. They are single coil also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I believe in Iken's world, Mega = XL.

Probably also has them pre-punched.
Agreed and confirmed. XL = mega = 45mm :thumb:

If the Platinums are out of stock, I'd suggest checking if the new 510 Fusions are in stock. No idea how they differ if at all.

The "unofficial word" before the 510 Fusions arrived was the Platinums were Fusions with a 510 thread. Now we have both 510 Plats and 510 Fusions. Anyone know from the Ikenvape suppliers' sub forum what the difference is?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Bad from what I can tell they are out of stock too. sigh...
I just now signed up for their e-mailing list for notification of when their Punched Mega Platinum or Punched Mega 510 Fusions come back in stock.

I also noted that my backup carto, Smoktek single coil pre-punched at 3.o ohm is also out-of-stock. I'm lucky that I have a couple of month's supply currently.

Once these get back in stock, probably would be a good idea to figure out how much you consume in a month's time and purchase a couple month's worth. The Ikenvape carto's in particular seem to be out-of-stock a lot for weeks at a time.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I most certainly will!!
I just now signed up for their e-mailing list for notification of when their Punched Mega Platinum or Punched Mega 510 Fusions come back in stock.

I also noted that my backup carto, Smoktek single coil pre-punched at 3.o ohm is also out-of-stock. I'm lucky that I have a couple of month's supply currently.

Once these get back in stock, probably would be a good idea to figure out how much you consume in a month's time and purchase a couple month's worth. The Ikenvape carto's in particular seem to be out-of-stock a lot for weeks at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread