Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken, Whats up.... No Pms, no Messages and No e-mails :( Im watching and waiting for you! .... Very Nice website .... But out of Stock on the GGT .... My GGT money is growing moths ... :p

Ciao Ms Youtube, mi scuso profondamente per la mia assenza a tornare a voi il mio amore. Vi ringrazio per il complimento sul mio sito. Io cerco di essere un perfezionista per cui è molto difficile da soddisfare me stesso. GG è il mio prossimo, perché lo sento come il vostro grandi occhi belli che hai posto a me. Presto sarò in grado di soddisfare la vostra richiesta e vi daremo naftalina alla tua bella animali nuove.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Esaminando il bello GGT sul vostro luogo mi rende il sorriso. È così bello mi rende la tolleranza I di sorriso sempre i miei occhi su esso. Aspetterò la parola quando posso sedermi con il re. Grazie Iken voi ed il GG è allineare il meglio!

No no no amore mio Youtube non è il potere del GG che crea il sorriso, ma è la passione dolce afosa di Iken! Ok no, non il suo, è il GG! Sei uno molto veloce uno Youtube, penso Imeo sarà orgoglioso di avere come cliente graziosa della sua macchina privilegiata. Non sarà lasciato al buio signora, che mi prometto di comunicare il più presto possibile. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Haha
You'll be remembered joyful honey doll. :D
I'm going to have a mean 20. Oh yea, thats right.
A Massive, Catastrophic 15 minute sale of a lifetime.
L@@kOUT now!
Your list must be like up to 152 people willing to preorder with you so...more like a negative.01 second sale :shock: lol.

Sorry if i told to many people about your site :D...

BTW, ikenvape.com :lol:.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LMAO what? say what? hey Iken my money is collecting some cobwebs. Looking forward to doing business with you soon. Oh make some cards...ill pass them along. Oh will you be selling other stuff like 510 kits, 901 kits and 801 kits?
Ah I got the cards, I didnt get the regs yet, but I Will.
Your list must be like up to 152 people willing to preorder with you so...more like a negative.01 second sale :shock: lol.

Sorry if i told to many people about your site :D...

BTW, ikenvape.com :lol:.
Lol, Its going to go like water sir. :D
Did you say ikenvape.com Truelove?

I hear the guy who runs that site is an absolute star, totally reliable, trustworthy, and a nice guy on top of all that !

I will most certainly order from him, even though I'm in the UK...

Oh... and did I say sexy as well????!!! ;)

HAhah Well Thank ya Mrs.Cat!! Apparently the new Rep of the fabulous GG 'team' doesnt think so. Ya know, I was comparing you to Mother Theresa herself the other day when I was talking to valued customer. :hubba: Yep, your just that awesome. :D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Ah I got the cards, I didnt get the regs yet, but I Will.

Lol, Its going to go like water sir. :D

HAhah Well Thank ya Mrs.Cat!! Apparently the new Rep of the fabulous GG 'team' doesnt think so. Ya know, I was comparing you to Mother Theresa herself the other day when I was talking to valued customer. :hubba: Yep, your just that awesome. :D

We have a new Rep on the GG team? Who is that I haven't heard?

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
only worry about what your friends think of you Isaac...

I have known you for over 6 months now, and you have never let me down over anything, never said a word out of place, been there with a comforting word when I have needed it, and that all adds up to a good and true friend in my book.

I dont know if I am considered as part of the team or not these days, I do what I promised I would do, and will continue to perform that role till I am no longer needed, as a 'promise made is a promise kept' in my book.

But Isaac... Mother Theresa had better dress sense than me and didnt swear....lol

:lol::lol:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
only worry about what your friends think of you Isaac...

I have known you for over 6 months now, and you have never let me down over anything, never said a word out of place, been there with a comforting word when I have needed it, and that all adds up to a good and true friend in my book.

I dont know if I am considered as part of the team or not these days, I do what I promised I would do, and will continue to perform that role till I am no longer needed, as a 'promise made is a promise kept' in my book.

But Isaac... Mother Theresa had better dress sense than me and didnt swear....lol

:lol::lol:
Hmm white robe blue stripes?
Now that is some serious fashion. You have the love and generosity but nothing on the wardrobe haha. I guess we'll have to go with the dali llama then! You never cease to amaze me or anyone for that matter Mrs Cat. Thank you soo much and you have never betrayed, manipulated, said hurtful or spiteful things to me Ever. I really do believe we have a great rare friendship that will never die.

I believe the Team revolves around 3-4 people now, and I'm sure there are still outsiders to be revealed that its in connection through the webs. This I can just feel.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hmm white robe blue stripes?
Now that is some serious fashion. You have the love and generosity but nothing on the wardrobe haha. I guess we'll have to go with the dali llama then! You never cease to amaze me or anyone for that matter Mrs Cat. Thank you soo much and you have never betrayed, manipulated, said hurtful or spiteful things to me Ever. I really do believe we have a great rare friendship that will never die.

I believe the Team revolves around 3-4 people now, and I'm sure there are still outsiders to be revealed that its in connection through the webs. This I can just feel.

What 3 or 4 people on the GG team. Iken you can count higher than that just in this thread.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
If you're asking me Mr Grimm, I've no idea.... but I always like to hope so... :)

By coincidence I was responding to the Mother Teresa allegory with the Nightingale one, as that is how I have previously described Chris (don't let it go to your head!!).... but she has set up new forum today, and so let's see how this one bodes...

The World of Electronic Cigarettes - Home :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread