IKENVAPE.COM coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
lol i hope all works out...sometimes you have to struggle to learn you didn't have to. I hope Iken and Imeo work this out... there is no I in team....
you guys are the best I hate to see this get split up...I will only buy from Iken so if the GG is not with him then no GG for me...
http://www.navegabem.com/media/team_text2.jpg

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I thought you won a GGT.

but still have to get upgrades and all that good stuff and if iken does not sell gg and gg upgrades i wont get them....i wont deal with price conversions. and over sea shipping....ect. millions of reasons why. plus i trust iken and as soon as he gets his sight up and running, im going to get the ggt....try to collect them all.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
but still have to get upgrades and all that good stuff and if iken does not sell gg and gg upgrades i wont get them....i wont deal with price conversions. and over sea shipping....ect. millions of reasons why. plus i trust iken and as soon as he gets his sight up and running, im going to get the ggt....try to collect them all.

Hi Grimm, got a question for ya, when you say oversea shipping, Oversea shipping from where? If Iken ends up not selling(God forbid), how do you actually go about buying/obtaining a GG? I'm relatively new to all this GG stuff so, please, bear with me. Thanks.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Hi Grimm, got a question for ya, when you say oversea shipping, Oversea shipping from where? If Iken ends up not selling(God forbid), how do you actually go about buying/obtaining a GG? I'm relatively new to all this GG stuff so, please, bear with me. Thanks.

If Iken does not sell them then you would have to go directly through IMeo. which means you have to pay for price converting USD to euros then pay over seas shipping... then you have overseas waiting time because of customs...oh you have to pay for that in the shipping as well(customs). to many hassles. the GG is a damn good mod but to many issues with overseas shipping

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
If Iken does not sell them then you would have to go directly through IMeo. which means you have to pay for price converting USD to euros then pay over seas shipping... then you have overseas waiting time because of customs...oh you have to pay for that in the shipping as well(customs). to many hassles. the GG is a damn good mod but to many issues with overseas shipping
Some people in the US have just been unlucky with customs, I think. How long did it take for you to get your new TS?

By the way, vt, the GG is not sold in the UK any more.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA

Thanks for the info Grimm. I certainly have been looking forward to getting one of these. It is looking more an more unlikely that I will ever own of these(and I, as you know, live in Allentown along with Iken) . It's a shame as I was complimenting Imeo in a PM yesterday about the innovation apparent in his product line. But I agree, I'm not paying a premium, then taking a chance the item is seized by Customs. If you ever want to sell your GGTS(oh yeah, that's really ever gonna occur) give me a holler. Thanks again.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the info Grimm. I certainly have been looking forward to getting one of these. It is looking more an more unlikely that I will ever own of these(and I, as you know, live in Allentown along with Iken) . It's a shame as I was complimenting Imeo in a PM yesterday about the innovation apparent in his product line. But I agree, I'm not paying a premium, then taking a chance the item is seized by Customs. If you ever want to sell your GGTS(oh yeah, that's really ever gonna occur) give me a holler. Thanks again.

Markarich, I have a GG Grant (an earlier GG model) IMHO it truly is the best, most reliable & safest "mod" out there, & the newer versions appear to be even better :D. There is just no comparison between the GG & another very well known mod I own.

So hang on in there :), Iken is a very special person & I really hope that at some time he will have lots of GGs & accessories for sale :)

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Markarich, I have a GG Grant (an earlier GG model) IMHO it truly is the best, most reliable & safest "mod" out there, & the newer versions appear to be even better :D. There is just no comparison between the GG & another very well known mod I own.

So hang on in there :), Iken is a very special person & I really hope that at some time he will have lots of GGs & accessories for sale :)

Thanks for the encouragement Chrissie. I certainly hope so as well. But as the old saying goes, hope for the best and expect the worst, that way you'll never be disappointed.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
The GG is made in Greece and sold by a UK e-cig retailer, they are on ECF but I can't remember the name. They are mentioned in at least one of the GG threads... I think the creator of the GG, Imeo, sometimes sells them directly as well. Imeo lives in Athens.

Thanks for the info VT. I looked the place up(smokejuice.co.uk), apparently they haven't been selling anything GG for some time. They referred me back here to ikenvape.com. Thanks anyway.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Grimmer, I have seen that only 1 person havent received the GG, and that was suzi. She didnt receive it twice so maybe her address had a problem. All the other customers have received their GG. As for the shipping cost is 5 euros, as the shipping from usa to usa maybe. And as for the shipping time, its 2-3 days more than europe. If you ask most of USA customers you will see that they took their GG in 4-10 days max.

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
Shipping from Europe is no problem and, as Imeo stated, not a big expense. People were using a lot of the EU sellers before vaping took off over here. There are a lot of forum members that regularly do business with China, so Greece is like dealing with your neighbor.
I have studied the GG forums, Imeo has LOTS of happy customers and one really unhappy one. From what I can see he did everything he could to make her happy. There have been a few minor problems mentioned, but everyone else seemed to come away from their experience happy and with a fine PV!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
exactly as vt said. I couldnt say it better. You covered me totally to all levels:):)
Imeo I know where you are coming from.:) But I dont want to worry about customs and that conversion prices. This is a huge purchase I want to be able to go to someone who I trust on the US side and be able to purchase with out worry about customs and conversion prices. The GG is a beautiful MOd ... the mechanics of this is worth getting it. But I want to make sure Im going to get it.... not of fault of you Imeo but of outside sources that could and very well interfere with it getting into my mailbox. Iken is someone who I can trust with the shipping and handling of the GG. You couldn't ask for a better person on the US side to help with making sure the GG gets to your mailbox.:)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Could a GG ever be made in Silver for a price:)

If so I might save up for one for the holidays!
Anything can be made for a price, D. :D
You might want to think again about silver though - cos of the tarnishing. Titanium (special tools required I think) or platinum (lottery win required) are what I would like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread