Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just noticed Fedex is behind on their deliveries. They better of got your there after I pd them to overnight it. They don't know this old guy isn't one to be messed with.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Yes please shoot me an email and I'll get you out replacements of which platinum you would like. I'm still trying to figure out what happened with the 510 Fusion models. I have reason to believe that our equipment and specs weren't used for this specific batch, but not sure. I ordered some from another vendor which is a stock variation. I did notice that only ibtank customers are having issues. However the same are reporting success and satisfaction with platinum models. I been on with the engineer since last week but we're not finding the right answers. There will definitely be a change in the fusion models to 3mm double ports on the next batch without a doubt.

Which batch was that? I placed my first order with Iken on 12/3 & I've been having problems too. I just thought it was the juice or something, but someone mentioned they routinely get 6 weeks off 1 carto? Even on my light juices I'm getting 10 days tops. I'm using the LR Mega Fusions pre-punched in IBT's.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
juice has a lot to play in how long cartos/attys last. Darker juices and sweet flavors play havoc on both. The darker ones (not all) because many of them aren't as clean as the clear ones and sweet flavors because of the sugars in them. i have gotten 6 weeks many times on them but usually change them after 2 weeks. I use tobacco gold 100% pg and 555 100% pg both very clean liquids most of the time.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Juice has a lot to play in how long cartos/attys last. Darker juices and sweet flavors play havoc on both. The darker ones (not all) because many of them aren't as clean as the clear ones and sweet flavors because of the sugars in them. i have gotten 6 weeks many times on them but usually change them after 2 weeks. I use tobacco gold 100% pg and 555 100% pg both very clean liquids most of the time.

I don't like sweet flavors at all & I only have 1 dark juice that I know is a clogger (so I use up cheaper cartos on it or put it in an RBA). I've already gone through 8 Iken's on clear tobacco liquids in less than a month & this latest one that I put in my all-day tobacco juice refuses to prime at all. I can drip into it, but it's not feeding off the tank at all.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I just noticed Fedex is behind on their deliveries. They better of got your there after I pd them to overnight it. They don't know this old guy isn't one to be messed with.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif
I got it J5! Thank you so much for the Christmas gift my dear sweet friend
. You're meticulousness amazes me every time! Ugh What I would do with a memory like that!, but that part is for another story.
Thank you again for such a wonderful gift J5. Val is typically on an all american diet :laugh: but that is also another story too!
i wish you all the good blessings in the next year my friend. Thank you so much!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I don't like sweet flavors at all & I only have 1 dark juice that I know is a clogger (so I use up cheaper cartos on it or put it in an RBA). I've already gone through 8 Iken's on clear tobacco liquids in less than a month & this latest one that I put in my all-day tobacco juice refuses to prime at all. I can drip into it, but it's not feeding off the tank at all.

Hey buddy!
Shoot me an email! We finally discovered the root of the problem which is fantastic news, because we now have the opportunity of redemption. A month is a long way but you cannot put a time limit on quality.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got it J5! Thank you so much for the Christmas gift my dear sweet friend
. You're meticulousness amazes me every time! Ugh What I would do with a memory like that!, but that part is for another story.
Thank you again for such a wonderful gift J5. Val is typically on an all american diet :laugh: but that is also another story too!
i wish you all the good blessings in the next year my friend. Thank you so much!

Tell Val I am sorry. Maybe they'll have something American. With all that's going on I kinda got caught short. Besides it's getting harder to try an figure out what to get you.:laugh:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

I ran into one myself. I have to do a few hard puffs without power ever couple puffs to get it going right.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Tell Val I am sorry. Maybe they'll have something American. With all that's going on I kinda got caught short. Besides it's getting harder to try an figure out what to get you.:laugh:

Oh no no my friend. She is extremely picky, but the thought put her over more than anything. It's so sweet of you, everything is always is with you. Your such an amazing guy J5. I feel like the fool for not getting you a good gift. :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh no no my friend. She is extremely picky, but the thought put her over more than anything. It's so sweet of you, everything is always is with you. Your such an amazing guy J5. I feel like the fool for not getting you a good gift. :(

What do you mean? Fixing the Kindle and putting those aps on it plus that wonderful case was great. If you remember you said they were an early Christmas gift. So don't feel bad. Besides you should never feel bad about anything between us because that's not what it's about buddy.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey buddy!
Shoot me an email! We finally discovered the root of the problem which is fantastic news, because we now have the opportunity of redemption. A month is a long way but you cannot put a time limit on quality.

Isaac,

I just placed an order for 15 punched Fusion 801 megas SR's, and 15 Platinum punched 510 mega SR's.

This is probably a stupid question, but did you pull all of the carto's from the batch with the problems? Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for issues on some of the carto's or if I can approach this order with the excitement that they are up to your normal standards.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac,

I just placed an order for 15 punched Fusion 801 megas SR's, and 15 Platinum punched 510 mega SR's.

This is probably a stupid question, but did you pull all of the carto's from the batch with the problems? Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for issues on some of the carto's or if I can approach this order with the excitement that they are up to your normal standards.
Your good to go Doug! Only the 510 Fusion were having the issue and they all have been removed from the site. It's costing us dearly between refunds and replacements :*( but we do have a reputation to protect

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Has anyone had problems with the threading of the last batch? I use a Hippo v2 air flow controller and the fusions won't thread into it, but all other cartos do....

I heard in the other thread an air flow issue with the Hippo V2. We did reduce the threading to give some more room to modify the airflow in the last batch however, we're going back to the standard for the next.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Your good to go Doug! Only the 510 Fusion were having the issue and they all have been removed from the site. It's costing us dearly between refunds and replacements :*( but we do have a reputation to protect

Yeah that part of it must be a real drag. Hopefully on the other end your supplier is going to make up for blowing your specs on the batch.

Good luck Isaac, I am rooting for you guys!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
hey buddy... just dropping in to say hey! :)
Hey Mamu! :)
Yeah that part of it must be a real drag. Hopefully on the other end your supplier is going to make up for blowing your specs on the batch.

Good luck Isaac, I am rooting for you guys!
Thanks Doug!
Ugh not really, since our stuff is custom the factory in question doesn't really support anything with us. Although this time the fault was their own, there might be a little leeway though if they don't support it, then we might take our business elsewhere. The mistake on the 510 Fusion was too significant. Though, this event did ignite something far bigger last night which could be big enough to make a significant impact on our vaping world. It's too early to say, but think, no more need for high expenses of security or shipping internals. ;)

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I have been gone from ECF for a couple months and just checking in on this.

I got a batch of 510 Fusion Punch before I went on hiatus. They have been generally terrible and a big waste of money...total shock as my experience (and Isaac's rep) is that Ikenvape has the best cartos in the business, period. Three consistent problems:

1) Resistance: the LR's are burning much, much, much too hot. Even at 3.2V they are frying up. Many disgusting burn out tasting vapes. BLECH.

2) Feeding: Some simply refuse to get juice to to fillament. It is maddening and a really brutal combo with #1 above. DOUBLE BLECH

3) The diameter of the cartos is inconsistent. Many I got were simply to small. Loose in tanks and too small for any standard 510 drip tip to fit into. Again, MADDENING

I am going to order a batch of the new ones and will post back with an update when received. Thanks for all you do Isaac.

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada

I got a batch of 510 Fusion Punch before I went on hiatus. They have been generally terrible and a big waste of money...total shock as my experience (and Isaac's rep) is that Ikenvape has the best cartos in the business, period. Three consistent problems:

1) Resistance: the LR's are burning much, much, much too hot. Even at 3.2V they are frying up. Many disgusting burn out tasting vapes. BLECH.

2) Feeding: Some simply refuse to get juice to to fillament. It is maddening and a really brutal combo with #1 above. DOUBLE BLECH

3) The diameter of the cartos is inconsistent. Many I got were simply to small. Loose in tanks and too small for any standard 510 drip tip to fit into. Again, MADDENING

I am going to order a batch of the new ones and will post back with an update when received. Thanks for all you do Isaac.

I am having the same issues, Big Juicy. Some are not wicking properly. I have sent sales@iken... an e-mail, but I have not gotten a response.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England

I had been having these probs too. Thought it was my juices. Iken sent out a newsletter about a month ago acknowledging these probs and letting us know he's doing a rework on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread