Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
I was a little skeptical of some of the positive reviews of the i06 so I was reluctant to try this atty. I am a fan of the Cisco 306 and have been for quite some time. I finally gave in and ordered 3 of the 2.5ohm i06 attys and their silhouette drip tip.

I immediately noticed that the drip tip does not fit on the atty. being proprietary this was fairly annoying because it's not like you can go to any shop and buy one. I had to heat up the drip tip and use a ring sizer to make it larger to fit. Also the drip hole is too small which makes it very easy to drink your juice. Because of this I had to break out my drill bit set to make the hole larger so I could get juice to the Atty. also this drip tip's OD is too large to fit an empire drip shield.

Now to the atty!

IMO the i06 isn't better than a 306, it is in another category all together. It hits HARD, which in my case is a positive. Flavor is slightly better than a 306 and the heat seems about the same or maybe a little cooler. I found it odd that there was such a significant difference in the TH despite there not being a significant difference in heat. Vapor production was very good, but most attys do produce a lot at 70% vg juice.

I tested on my Darwin and was comfortable going down to 6.4 watts. This was a surprise because I have never vaped so low. For me the real sweet spot was at 9.3 watts.

Summary:
I like the i06 a lot and will use it for my daily vape. When I need a little less TH I may throw on one of my older 306s or a 510.

Flavor 7, TH solid 9, vapor production 7

Drip tip: utter and complete failure. This needs to be redesigned.

Luckily grateful vaper is making an i06 sleeve to use a 510/901 drip tip to spare us all the headache of using issac's drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread