The i06 Sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Good talking to you today Nick! Getting excited about your idea! Look out Issac, between what he wants and what you and I talked about, since I'm probably going to be at the shop anyway, there may be two new creations coming out!
Right on Sawman! Oooo I can't wait! I can only imagine the wonders what you guys will do with the sleeves! The possibilities are endless here. I'm going to try and hunker down on some drip tip designs soon.
Great talking with you too Saw. And you're right Isaac, he is a good man.

I am hoping to have Sleeves in in 2 1/2 weeks. You all know I've heard this before, so..... I'm thinking it should be real close to that this time.
lol Tom Hanks in the Money pit routine eh? 2 WEEKS! :laugh: Very cool Nick. Do you think it's possible to stock some shelves on this side?

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Great talking with you too Saw. And you're right Isaac, he is a good man.

I am hoping to have Sleeves in in 2 1/2 weeks. You all know I've heard this before, so..... I'm thinking it should be real close to that this time.

Right on Sawman! Oooo I can't wait! I can only imagine the wonders what you guys will do with the sleeves! The possibilities are endless here. I'm going to try and hunker down on some drip tip designs soon.

lol Tom Hanks in the Money pit routine eh? 2 WEEKS! :laugh: Very cool Nick. Do you think it's possible to stock some shelves on this side?

I guess you (and Tom Hanks) hve been through the whole 2WEEKS things far more times than me. Although I've been through it too many times already LOL.

SO 1 Month :)

The Sleeves are here..... The Sleeves and here !!!!!

Hopefully I've emailed everyone that contacted me. Thanks everyone for your patience.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Now I've got to figure out how to get a new computer before I start on Isaac's item! Barely got Nicks done with this thing crapping out and I'd hate to get it going and lose it all!
I really hope you can meet your time line, Nick! Very sorry I couldn't help you any further with it!

Do yourself a favor and get one with an I7 processor. They are fast for off the shelf PCs and not to bad on price. I put an SSD in mine and it didn't go any faster so I put it in another older one I had. They are a pleasure to use.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Do yourself a favor and get one with an I7 processor. They are fast for off the shelf PCs and not to bad on price. I put an SSD in mine and it didn't go any faster so I put it in another older one I had. They are a pleasure to use.

Thanks for the advice, but most likely it will be the one I can afford without much care or concern into the processor! I know I don't want/like Windows 8 after having set up my moms PC! Not a fan of the O/S at all yet!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Ah yes, but there will be an eight that brings a smile to everyone in the future! Give me some time friends, give me some time! Just ask Nick, I can pull off some things!
The "Iken 8" will be forth coming as soon as I can get some things cleared out of the way! I was really hoping Nick could have a prototype of each next month, but as he said best, "life happened!" and I'm very sorry about that!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Ah yes, but there will be an eight that brings a smile to everyone in the future! Give me some time friends, give me some time! Just ask Nick, I can pull off some things!
The "Iken 8" will be forth coming as soon as I can get some things cleared out of the way! I was really hoping Nick could have a prototype of each next month, but as he said best, "life happened!" and I'm very sorry about that!
what what what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread