The i06 Sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
Is there a recommended drip shield for use with the sleeve?

I got an aluminum one from Isacc and it is far too tight on the flanged end.

My sleeve got so stuck inside the shield that I ripped my i06 almost apart trying to get the shield off. Atty still works but it just happened so I'll cross my fingers.

FYI- a great way to get the sleeve unstuck is to stick a stainless carto or atty into the open end of the shield and push the sleeve back out. Easy peasy.

The i06 is a fine atty but if I can't get the leakage under control then it just won't work for me.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Hey Ikenettes ~

I just received a small shipment of Sleeves. I need to go through QC and should have about 15 going up on the site tomorrow @ 12pm PST. These are running right at 28.6mm long. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time and I apologize for your inconvenience.

My machinist has committed to make a big run in the next two weeks.

Thank you all for your patience.

Again thank you Isaac for all your help !!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Ikenettes ~

I just received a small shipment of Sleeves. I need to go through QC and should have about 15 going up on the site tomorrow @ 12pm PST. These are running right at 28.6mm long. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time and I apologize for your inconvenience.

My machinist has committed to make a big run in the next two weeks.

Thank you all for your patience.

Again thank you Isaac for all your help !!!
Woo hoo! Guys, Grateful vaper's io6 sleeve is a very powerful tool for good vaping with our io6 model. It has a precise clearance for the best all around air flow. Other than pyrex, the Sleeve is far superioir than our own drip tips! :laugh:

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Hey Fin Sac is my home town. Hoping Johnson can pull off a miracle.

I now have two machinist working on it.... but damn it's hard to get CNC time.

Nice! Small world. :)

I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates to the sleeves.

I just got two io6's in the mail today. One is bad, but the second is perfect. :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Hey Fin Sac is my home town. Hoping Johnson can pull off a miracle.

I now have two machinist working on it.... but damn it's hard to get CNC time.

If you want, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my email. I've a machine shop two blocks from the house with 6 Swiss turn CNC lathes, bar feeders, twin spindle 7 axis with live tooling and normally only two are running with our failing economy. If you can get me the specs, or a blue print with a min/max quantity I'll get a bid for you if you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread