IkenVape LR 801 2ohm atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
I have a few of the 801 Shortys. Love 'em. vaping on a 14500 box mod is a real pleasure. In comparioson to Ike's 2.0 ohm 901's and Clouds of Vapors 801 LR's I'd say the Shorty has the best of both worlds. Great capacity when dripping, slow to get hot and big flavors but they also have more heat to the vape than a regular sized LR 801.

Received 3 on 7/23. I vape them everyday, usually all day long, and all 3 are still kicking strong.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Ikenvape LR801 2.0 atty is the main reason why I converted from 510s to penstyle atties. It simply rocks at 3.7V!!! It's definitely worth a try. I don't use mine every minute of the day but I use it a lot and it's still going strong after almost 3 months.

Three things I really like about it:
1. It doesn't get too hot easily so you are able to chain-vape
2. It does not ever produce that burnt taste
3. It has never leaked

From what I know, Isaac has put a lot of thought and work into the 2.0 line of atties and it seems that everyone who tries them really likes them. I suggest giving it a shot. Oh, and the new Shorty is fantastic if you drip, same performance but much shorter.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
I have had mine leak twice. Once in the morning, when I probably didn't need to, I put 9-10 drops of a really runny juice in. The other time I was dripping in the dark and have no clue how much I put in but it sounded like a hell of a lot when I tried using it.

I'm ......! I lost my Citrus atty somewhere. :mad: Time to stock up I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread