IKV Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
I'm a first time customer at IKV although I was fairly confident when I put my order in. I was just dissapointed because they didn't have LR 801 Atomizers in stock. I've got some 801 LR 1.5 atty's that I ordered from another top vendor but wanted to try Isaac' 801 LR 1.8 Mini because the word is they're warm enough and have great flavor. Like I said he was out of stock. I went ahead and ordered two 801 HV and two 306 HV for my Woodvil on six volt. Got some 801 drip tips and also ordered the RY4 that he just put up.
Well, I got my order today and WOW was I surprised! There was a hand written note on the bottom of my Invoice from Isaac. When I placed my order I had asked him if he had LR 1.5 atty's because I didn't see any on the site. The note said his opinion was that 1.5 was too low, although he might look at it closer in the future, and the 1.8 is a great vape. Now, this is what the note said, in part; "I have a 1.8 sample in your box"; Although he was out of stock, somehow, he managed to throw an IKV 801 LR Mini in with my order. I was stunned! Really stunned! I sent him an email and thanked him but all I could really do is tell him that I don't know what to say. That was a genuinly generous thing to do! I placed a very modest order with this man. When he threw me that atty, all the profit he was going to make on my little sale was gone and then some. You know, he has no idea if I will ever order from him again. I will, I mean, not just because he threw that atty either. I'm vaping that atty as I write this and it sells itself. Not to mention every atty I got from the man is polished like a mirror. These are quality atomizers that also make my Woodvil look even better than it already does. Now I see why everybody raves about the customer service at IKV.
I didn't mean to write a book here. Enough said.
Thanks Isaac,
Al

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Isaac truly is awesome. I've talked with him a lot on a more personal level - and it's quite refreshing to know there are people in this world that are just genuine and kind-hearted. There was a brief time where I was ready to give up vaping completely and go back to analogs, and he helped me stay focused and not get back on the habit. Big ups to that! Welcome to IKV :D

aur1640

Feb 14, 2011
Alhambra, CA
Angler: I ordered 3 HV 801s and received a LR 801 by mistake... Well, Isaac asked me to send back the LR 801 and asked me if he wanted to reimburse me in funds or pass me down a couple of 801 drip tips that were out of stock at the time for the return shipping. I requested that the drip tips were just fine and called it even. I received 2 clear drip tips and the HV 801 promptly. You are in good company with people who appreciate a totally different level of customer service and wonderful attys/carts on top of it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Isaac is like that. When I order from him it's like I'm contacting a good friend, not a vendor. He has always been more than generous with me. It's like the products and his customers are his biggest concern the money is just what he has to have to stay afloat but not important like it is with other vendors. That's why I don't order cartos from anyone else. Well besides they are the best there are in the ecig world. He's one great guy.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Isaac is like that. When I order from him it's like I'm contacting a good friend, not a vendor. He has always been more than generous with me. It's like the products and his customers are his biggest concern the money is just what he has to have to stay afloat but not important like it is with other vendors. That's why I don't order cartos from anyone else. Well besides they are the best there are in the ecig world. He's one great guy.
Could not have said it bettr myself

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC

I agree 100% with this. Isaac called me last week to clear up an issue with an RY4 order (I ordered zero nic by mistake, and he was out of 24mg PG), and not only was the issue cleared up but we ended up talking for over an hour about PV's, vaping, juices, etc. I learned a lot about PV hardware that I didn't know, and had a great time chatting with him. He's definitely one of the good guys....he's in this business to help others. Great guy with a superior product....what more can you say?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh man! AL! You didn't have to do that! :laugh: Thank you so much for this thread!
and thank you to everyone who posted! You guys really gave me one of those teary eyed laughs here. It really isn't about the money and 5Card just nailed it to the fullest. It's to live comfortably and just help create happiness and to pass on knowledge. If I told you guys how much is in the IKV bank account, you would probably all laugh hysterically. Seriously, I have to be the poorest vendor in ECF, but the happiest by far. Switcher knows how much is in there :laugh:

wingscup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2010
Michigan
Oh man! AL! You didn't have to do that! :laugh: Thank you so much for this thread!
and thank you to everyone who posted! You guys really gave me one of those teary eyed laughs here. It really isn't about the money and 5Card just nailed it to the fullest. It's to live comfortably and just help create happiness and to pass on knowledge. If I told you guys how much is in the IKV bank account, you would probably all laugh hysterically. Seriously, I have to be the poorest vendor in ECF, but the happiest by far. Switcher knows how much is in there :laugh:

You are by far my top vendor..great products, service, and all around best attitude. Now, if you could keep those Fusions in stock, you'd be a wealthy man!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
The IkenVape name has become synonymous with quality throughout the vaping world and is going to help result in increased revenues. My prediction is this will happen quickly, especially as IkenVape continues to move toward being everyone's one-stop-shop and as the magic that is vaping continues to attract new converts.

TT

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River

Hey Isaac,

All I wanted to do was let a few people know that all the hype about great customer service at IKV is true.

There are many good vendors on ECF that people can trust and that's the great thing about this forum. Companies like IKV are a little harder to find. I've noticed only a few that really stand out, not only with really great products, but also unbeatable customer service and IKV is one of those few. I'm glad I paid attention to all the "hype" Isaac. Thanks for being part of this phenomenon we call vaping.

btw, I'm just a newb, I've only been a member of this forum since January and I would be lost without ECF. If it wasn't for this forum I would have never found a vendor like Isaac. I tell everyone that has asked me about vaping to get on this site and read so they don't waste a ton of money.
Thanks Again Isaac,
Al

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
+100 to whole thread. I concur with everything said here.

Isaac, let me know when those stainless 808 megas come in mate ;)

Edit, also if anyone has ordered through IKV, please make sure you post a good review on items that you enjoy from them. This will help others that are possibly purchasing through Isaac.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
BTW and FYI I don't have a shortcut on my desktop to ECF. I have one to the Ikenvape forum on ECF so everytime I log on to ECF I go through Ikenvape forum.
drumkits.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread