Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
user-hatakemaksim3.gif~original

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
I'm so thankful to be a part of this! It's been fun following along and being able to help out with the post card. You all are an amazing group of people.

Sent from my vapor using Tapatalk 2
I couldn't agree more!! You guys and gals are definitely wonderful people!! I've had a lot of fun being on here talking to everyone, seeing some old faces, and meeting all the new ones!!

I asked Lara yesterday how they did, figuring that she wouldn't know much but could at least tell me that 'we got __ amount of states' but all i got out of her was the typical 10yr old answer "i don't know" :facepalm:

We uploaded the video last night (that took forever) it wasn't done until like 1am, then this morning isaac added some music to it and it's still saying "edit in progress" I hope it's done soon so everyone can find out!! It's killing me to know and not be able to say who it is and congratulate them!!!

On another note... I cracked the computer screen on my head last night!!! :facepalm: it's one of those all in one computers so it's got some weight to it. Ughh! i was moving the desk that it's on and the little stand snapped shut and the thing fell onto my head and wrist. Luckily all it did was give it a nice crack down in the corner and across the entire screen. It didn't damage anything on the inside so we can still see everything and use the computer! LOL

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I couldn't agree more!! You guys and gals are definitely wonderful people!! I've had a lot of fun being on here talking to everyone, seeing some old faces, and meeting all the new ones!!

I asked Lara yesterday how they did, figuring that she wouldn't know much but could at least tell me that 'we got __ amount of states' but all i got out of her was the typical 10yr old answer "i don't know" :facepalm:

We uploaded the video last night (that took forever) it wasn't done until like 1am, then this morning isaac added some music to it and it's still saying "edit in progress" I hope it's done soon so everyone can find out!! It's killing me to know and not be able to say who it is and congratulate them!!!

On another note... I cracked the computer screen on my head last night!!! :facepalm: it's one of those all in one computers so it's got some weight to it. Ughh! i was moving the desk that it's on and the little stand snapped shut and the thing fell onto my head and wrist. Luckily all it did was give it a nice crack down in the corner and across the entire screen. It didn't damage anything on the inside so we can still see everything and use the computer! LOL

Oh wow Mrs I,
I am glad you are ok :)
I see a new computer in the future.
That could be a good thing, hehehehe.

Maybe Lara will find out soon ;)

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Oh wow Mrs I,
I am glad you are ok :)
I see a new computer in the future.
That could be a good thing, hehehehe.

Maybe Lara will find out soon ;)

Sometimes you gotta take one for team - in this case.......new computer! Glad you are ok and sorry this has been such a time consuming pain for you :D
haha thanks guys! Yeah I'm ok, just pretty sore and a big 'ol headache! I won't replace this one. It's only the one in the living room for messing around on... it's not the good IKV computers... believe me if it was Isaac would've been out looking for a 24hr Best buy to go and get a new one! This has not at all been a time consuming pain!! I love doing contests!!! Now, YouTube on the other hand is definitely a pain! That's why Isaac handled that part of it LOL I'm going to go check on it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread