Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys and gals!
We're back from the desert sands of South Carolina and are finally all caught up!
So that means let's have some fun. We thought up a pretty neat idea and got the nod of approval from Missus Val :laugh:

Welcome to the
IKV
STORYTIME
CONTEST

OBJECTIVE: Is for everyone to make the wildest and coolest story of your dreams and break free from constraints.

RULES:

1.Be Creative! Each entry must contain a minimum of at least 5 words (I,a,am,to etc are counted as full words)

2.Your Imagination is the limit! Just try to keep it clean but if you want to throw any 50 shades, take a peek at ECF Rules first :laugh:

3. Watching the Clock?
You can post as many times as you desire. No restrictions, No 12-24 hours waiting in between posts.

4. Edits Welcome! If 2 users posts at the same time with different lines, the following post must make it work. Train wreck? Never!

Prizes at stake!

3rd place:
10 IKV 510 FUSION Punch cartomizers (choice of LR or SR)
1 IKV PURITANK kit
1 Choice of SS Driptip

2nd place:
IKV 510 FUSION Punch cartomizers (choice of LR or SR)
1 IKV FUSION tank
1 IKV PURITANK kit
1 Choice of SS Driptip

GRAND PRIZE:
50 IKV 510 FUSION Punch cartomizers (choice of LR or SR)
1 IKV FUSION tank
1 IKV PURITANK kit
1 Choice of SS Driptip

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!

CONTEST WILL END 11:59 07/19/2013
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED 7/20/2013 via RandomGenerator.org

At 4:00pm 07/15/13 we will be updating IKV with 510 FUSION Punch cartomizers, New and improved IKV Puritank V0.1 and RY4 PG and VG eliqiuds.

stopped amidst some French soliders making camp on the westward edge of a local salt plain. I reveled in the foresight of a previously mentioned neoprene cape purchase, and quickly shook off the excess moisture it gathered. As usual, the cape needed time to dry in the sun, so I discarded it - temporarily so - on a low-eaved slab of rock and warily set away from the camp towards the small salt mining village I saw in the distance. Hoping to find some food and perhaps Mali-brand entertainment I....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread