Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
little tmi I have to wake up in about 5 hours to take my lil one school guys. Please shoot me an email.! Ripple, how about a .308 caliber contest in a few days?

Have a GREAT rest of the night!

OMG! .308 please! I would love to have one and I surely can't buy one for Christmas :ohmy: Take care Isaac :D

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
little tmi I have to wake up in about 5 hours to take my lil one school guys. Please shoot me an email.! Ripple, how about a .308 caliber contest in a few days?

Have a GREAT rest of the night!

Me, too, Isaac!!!:laugh:

That would be great, I would be honored to lose one of those!!!:thumbs: LMAO!!!!:)

Ahh, they hold 3.5 ml -- see, my unfamiliarity tripped me up, so much to learn, so the answer was 9, the linear decline would result in it approaching that integer (f'ing math geeks!:grr:) -- no matter, its been a while since I have been excited to try new stuff like I am now, true story....:)

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Congrats to the winners.

As far as the i06 drip tips are concerned, I'd like round and/or flat top.

However a big aspect of using the 306 & i06 is the visual aspect. But that requires a clear DT to take full advantage. So far it doesn't look like you have clear i06 DTs yet. Hopefully soon.

I'm really going crazy waiting to place an order. But I need to see what's new before knowing what all I want to buy.

Go find that bottle the Genie is in so you can open it and get three wishes with the first being the new site up and running, the second being 801 HV semi sized attys, and the third wish being a nice, big sale. FOTFL!!!!!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
congratswave.gif
WharfRat, Tybin, & Loft!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Congrats to the winners.

As far as the i06 drip tips are concerned, I'd like round and/or flat top.

However a big aspect of using the 306 & i06 is the visual aspect. But that requires a clear DT to take full advantage. So far it doesn't look like you have clear i06 DTs yet. Hopefully soon.

I'm really going crazy waiting to place an order. But I need to see what's new before knowing what all I want to buy.

Go find that bottle the Genie is in so you can open it and get three wishes with the first being the new site up and running, the second being 801 HV semi sized attys, and the third wish being a nice, big sale. FOTFL!!!!!
LOL I did try to have them done and they did come out beautiful But the fragility rate was way too high. :( ] Cherryvapes is making us something special though :) I dont know much in regards to acryilic, but I do plan on making something like this but stronger.
8000725d.jpg

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Okay! SO Lets end this thing with some goodness!

Let's start with the riddle!

Because Mega cartomizers cannot be entirely vaped, a chintzy vaper who collects cartos can squeeze 1ml to vape out of every 5 cartomizers that he finds. Now, he has collected 25ml. How many cartos will he be able to vape? Prize switch! up for grabs is a 5-pack of IKV Atomizers.

Only a very few did nail it. Everything was based on diversion. Nothing mattered in the story save for the final question as Hoosier mention at Yesterday, 04:48 PM #262 . The correct answer as stated on Yesterday, 04:15 PM #229 then trailed by poor Matador who caught on a few posts later then we watched him go complete insane. Is Hoosier! The Hooge gets to walk away with a 5 pack of some sweetly made custom Ikv atties in any shape form and Ω that we supply. Oh, I don’t know Matadox very wellbut from what I see, I think he deserves a consolation prize :laugh: So shoot me an email buddy on what you like.
Rock on Hoosier!

Congrats to the winners!!

And thanks Iken for offering me a consolation prize :thumbs:

:rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread