Wash
Contest.jpg

Last edited:

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
Back to the matter hand! Who guessed #53 you ask?!?! I honestly can’t believe who won this one. I mean this is seriously karma at it’s best work and hopefully for the people that don’t believe in amazing things happen for those who are courteous, here’s living proof. The member who locked in his sights and focused with deep intensity with the white hot desire of 10,000 eternal golden suns or ya'know just took shot in the dark. Nailing it down coming in at 11-13-2011, 09:47 PM #44 is LOFT!!!!!!!! Congratulations good buddy! You earned it!!!!
Srsly?! After crashing your site he gets to win? Where's the justice here?!?! I guess if "the glove doesn't fit"....WINNING!

:D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You guys created such a wonderful aura here! When we all come together in sweet circumstances, wonderful things always happen. From meeting new people, experiencing exhilarating feelings such as fun, happiness, and most importantly, consideration. These are things that really make a difference. Every contest I ever entered in, these feelings were achieved and I'm just so happy that you guys are through the same experience. :)

I apologize for yesterday in regards to getting the orders/winnings/emails out. I wasn't feeling well, but no worries. Everything is going out today. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Wow! I missed the friggin bus on this one. I thought we were still guessing and since I didn't participate did not respond. That is what happesn when you get old.

Congrats to all the winners, some smiling folks here for a change :lol:

Issac you slacker, get back to work getting your site up (you had enough fun) so you can permanently attach a smile to folks faces, like this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread