I'm a Convert!! Can you say Amen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_royall

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas TX
After hearing about these ecigs on the radio, googling the hell out of them, which of course led me to this forum, reading everything I could get my eyes around on this site, I finally decided on a Janty Kissbox Classic. It only took 24 hours for my order to hit my doorstep!! Turns out the distributor is 30 miles from me. I'm in Dallas, Janty USA is in Ft. Worth.

I got it home, started all the batteries charging, and waited. After about an hour, I cobbled it all together, hooked it up to the charging USB port, and took my first drag...

It's not really like a cigarette at all.. or is it? I dunno, it doesn't quite taste right... it's too sweet... I'd better take another hit... yeah, hmmm.... I'm not sure.... it's not that satisfying,.... better take another hit....

I did that for about the next six hours, not even realizing the entire night that I didn't smoke one regular cigarette! Once I realized that, I was sold!

For those of you considering this, a few things to consider:

It doesn't taste like a real smoke. BUT... if you've ever been to a club or a concert, and gotten a good whiff of that sorta sweet smelling "smoke" from the fog machine... that's pretty much what you're dealing with here. Flavored juices do manage to cover that up somewhat, but the bottom line is that rather than that harsh, burning smell you're used to, it's definitely a sweeter, easier flavor. For me, that's somewhat of a negative, but I should also confess that as the night went on, it bothered me less and less. I expect that within a week, I won't even notice it anymore, so that's another thing: GIVE IT TIME!

Full disclosure: I've only tried Janty carts and juice right now, and not even many of them. I'm sure there is a juice out there somewhere that's exactly what I'm looking for, I just need to find it. The menthol juice helped quite a bit. It's got a pretty good kick, and is a familliar flavor to a smoker, whereas RY4's sticky-sweet carmel flavor is NOT something familliar that says "smoking pleasure" to me.. not yet anyway! :)

I've just now brought it to work, and blew it in one friend's face who flinched as if I had thrown battery acid at him. Pretty funny. He's kind of convinced that the leftover nicotine will kill him. I just reminded him that if nicotine were deadly, the pharma companies wouldn't sell it to you in gum/patch/pill form so freely. Hell, you don't even need a scrip!!

The best part of the whole experience so far was another buddy of mine coming over last night, and seeing me smoking a black matte metal stick attached by a cable to my computer. He said, and I quote:

"That's the most Blade Runner looking thing I've ever seen in real life!!"

Hell YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread