The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I'm a little worried

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Countryboy06bw, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Now i've been reading in different places all over this forum about state wide bans on ecigs poping up like flies over a fresh cow patty. Now before anyone starts blowing the horn of war in south carolina, i havnt heard anything about it here. I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything at all? Altho i'm not to terribly worried since SC is the friggin nicotine capitol of America, but i did read in one news article that the wording in each state bill even down to the subject titles is the exact same.

I just thought i'd get the word out to all of my fellow south carolinians and to voice the little worry i have.

2. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

I wouldn't put it past SC, but I'm not too worried just yet. There's always mods and DIY.

3. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

well if it helps, i just talked to my 2nd cousin, some of you charlestonians know him as yer SC house rep, Bobby Harell, he just told me everyone's too busy worrying bout jobs, unemployment, and sanford and all the other fun stuff to worry bout PV's

4. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I’ve been a little worried too so I’ve done a couple of things that may keep us all up to date on both e-cig news and SC news. I’ve added two RSS News Readers to the “SC Meet Info” website. Between these two sources, we should be alerted should something come up in the SC Legislature that we need to address. (Doctor Vapor)

Offline, I am also monitoring several other health related RSS feeds and if I pick something up there I’ll be sure to do a call to arms here on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.