Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi everyone!

I have found my perfect setup ( for now) a Provari mini with cartotanks ( ikenvapes w/ Phiniac and Ibtanked) and some Vivi Novas 2.5. Now searching for that elusive perfect vape juice. I need variety and am looking for about 4 to 5 to put in my daily rotation. Here's what I'm looking for from you guys .. I want 1 coffee flavor( something a little creamy and slightly sweet) 1pina colada , 3 fruit or combination of fruit ( not candy fruit .. As natural and true as possible) and maybe something pepperminty ( not too mentholy) I vape at 12mg nic and am still searching for my right pg/vg usually 70/30. Need some throat hit but not too much and need tons of vapor. Please list vendor , juice name , steeping time , and description and your review of juice. Might be a lot to ask of you but I know lots of you will come through! Thanks to all in advance who respond . God I'm so demanding! Happy vaping from Las Vegas! :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I can't help you with the pina colada or mint, never tried any.

The coffee flavors are my e-juice niche. My all-time favorite flavor is Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake.

Organically Flavored E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

If you like a fancy frappuccino from a coffee shop, this is the juice for you. Very smooth, rich, and flavorful. It's a creamy espresso flavor with carmel undertones. Don't worry about the juice's description of rum, I've never detected it but it may add something to the final product. Probably her best seller. The Kona Coffee Milkshake is another flavor she makes and has won recognition in polls as a top three winner, but I prefer the Velvet.

If you want a stronger coffee flavor, her Dark Roast Turkish Coffee and Espresso are very good. Annette, the mixer, also has great fruit flavors that I purchase regularly. The Original Sin (apple) and Peach Perfect are excellent. Passionfruit was spot on for accuracy, but rather weak flavored; if I was to order this again, I'd request extra flavor for this one. If you like creamsicles, she has two: Orange and Tangerine Creamsicle - yummy! 3-pack samplers available of 4 ml bottles for $12-14.

If you have a good coffee flavor but find that it needs some cream and sweetener, My Freedom Smokes has Sweet Cream Sweet Cream E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com 10-20% added to the coffee is about right for me.

Dripeez Natural & Organic E-liquids - Home page Dripeez is a juice vendor that I recently came across. Like most of my favorite juices, they use all-organic, all-natural flavors. Not that I'm a health nut, but I've found that I gravitate to these juices more because they are more flavorful, clean-tasting without chemical/perfuminess/artificialness. Spot on for matching descriptions.

I love Dripeez's Golden Apple, just like my favorite apple variety it tastes and smells like a Golden Delicious. Mango tastes and smells like the fruit; very sweet, but not candy-like . I've also tried the Lime; didn't care for it alone and have been experimenting with mixing it with other flavors, I wish I had gotten some Lemon with it. They also have Coffee that is very tasty and recommended. No sampler packs available as yet; 5 ml trial sizes available for $5.25 each.

So, for the flavors that you requested, the above are my recommendations. I have bought other flavors from the above two that I have enjoyed just as much, such as vanilla, cinnamon, rum (nice to mix with fruit flavors), and root beer float.

Other excellent coffee flavors are Copper Creek's Coffee Copper Creek Coffee and Vaperite's Kona Cream and Double Espresso. Vaperite | Organic and Natural Flavored Electronic Cigarette E Juice

Last edited:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I can't help you with the pina colada or mint, never tried any.

The coffee flavors are my e-juice niche. My all-time favorite flavor is Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake.

Organically Flavored E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

If you like a fancy frappuccino from a coffee shop, this is the juice for you. Very smooth, rich, and flavorful. It's a creamy espresso flavor with carmel undertones. Don't worry about the juice's description of rum, I've never detected it but it may add something to the final product. Probably her best seller. The Kona Coffee Milkshake is another flavor she makes and has won recognition in polls as a top three winner, but I prefer the Velvet.

If you want a stronger coffee flavor, her Dark Roast Turkish Coffee and Espresso are very good. Annette, the mixer, also has great fruit flavors that I purchase regularly. The Original Sin (apple) and Peach Perfect are excellent. Passionfruit was spot on for accuracy, but rather weak flavored; if I was to order this again, I'd request extra flavor for this one. If you like creamsicles, she has two: Orange and Tangerine Creamsicle - yummy! 3-pack samplers available of 4 ml bottles for $12-14.

If you have a good coffee flavor but find that it needs some cream and sweetener, My Freedom Smokes has Sweet Cream Sweet Cream E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com 10-20% added to the coffee is about right for me.

Dripeez Natural & Organic E-liquids - Home page Dripeez is a juice vendor that I recently come across. Like most of my favorite juices, they use all-organic, all-natural flavors. Not that I'm a health nut, but I've found that I gravitate to these juices more because they are more flavorful, clean-tasting without chemical/perfuminess/artificialness. Spot on for matching descriptions.

I love Dripeez's Golden Apple, just like my favorite apple variety it tastes and smells like a Golden Delicious. Mango tastes and smells like the fruit; very sweet, but not candy-like . I've also tried the Lime; didn't care for it alone and have been experimenting with mixing it with other flavors, I wish I had gotten some Lemon with it. They also have Coffee that is very tasty and recommended. No sampler packs available as yet; 5 ml trial sizes available for $5.25 each.

So, for the flavors that you requested, the above are my recommendations. I have bought other flavors from the above two that I have enjoyed just as much, such as vanilla, cinnamon, rum (nice to mix with fruit flavors), and root beer float.

Other excellent coffee flavors are Copper Creek's Coffee Copper Creek Coffee and Vaperite's Kona Cream and Double Espresso. Vaperite | Organic and Natural Flavored Electronic Cigarette E Juice

Wow Bad!

You are awesome! Just to take time out to leave me such a detailed response is so sweet. Ty I will check these all out and get back to you on them. Just want to let you know I appreciate you:)

Herb396

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
NJ
The purest fruit I have tasted thus far in my short time being a vaper is ‘Monkey Mango’ from Heather Heavenly Vape. Using a Boge carto and my eGo Mega VV.

They are out of stock at the moment, but if/when u try it, u’ll know why their out. I gobbled up the 3 ml sample so didn't even have time to let it steep,,,so i'm sure it would only get better.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
The purest fruit I have tasted thus far in my short time being a vaper is ‘Monkey Mango’ from Heather Heavenly Vape. Using a Boge carto and my eGo Mega VV.

They are out of stock at the moment, but if/when u try it, u’ll know why their out. I gobbled up the 3 ml sample so didn't even have time to let it steep,,,so i'm sure it would only get better.

Hi Herb,
I have a truckload of juices on the way from HHV already will try next order ( if they have ) thanks! I love mango :) btw where in Jersey are you from? I grew up in Bergen County

john0821

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Bay Area
Good Life Vapor - Melon Boba (not like the pearl milk tea. honey dew, watermelon and slight cantalope with a faint menthol)
Fancee Juice - Peppered ChocoMint, MeeseTracks (nutella)
Ahlusion - Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Boba Tea (like the pearl milk tea, various flavors available), Ginger Orange Oolong (only had 1 tank of this, but best tea I've had)
Alice in Vapeland - White Rabbit (white chocolate, coconut), Black & White cookie (Oreo, cocoa with slight sweetness), A Quiet Morning (green tea, passion fruit), Zombie Apocalypse (strawberry cupcake), 4square
HHV - Smooth Criminal, Cinful Pear

Last edited:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Good Life Vapor - Melon Boba
Fancee Juice - Peppered ChocoMint
Ahlusion - Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Boba Tea (various flavors)
Alice in Vapeland - Zombie Apocalypse

Hi John! I'm going to place a. Order from Alice on wed as soon as they reopen .. What is zombie ? Can you describe the flavor? Tx for the list :)

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Good Life Vapor - Melon Boba (not like the pearl milk tea. honey dew, watermelon and slight cantalope with a faint menthol)
Fancee Juice - Peppered ChocoMint, MeeseTracks (nutella)
Ahlusion - Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Boba Tea (like the pearl milk tea, various flavors available)
Alice in Vapeland - White Rabbit (white chocolate, coconut), Black & White cookie (Oreo, cocoa with slight sweetness), A Quiet Morning (green tea, passion fruit), Zombie Apocalypse (strawberry cupcake), 4square

Hi John! All sound like great suggestions Ty! I'm dying to try A quiet morning from Alice .. ( I love tea) hurry up Wednesday so I can order!!

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
SuzyQ, HHV has great sutff as well a Alice's. I've just received both of theirs samples packs. Pretty much like them all.
I'm in Middlesex co. , near south brunswick. So a east coast to west coast girl,,vegas is quite a change from NJ.

Hi Herb,
I'm vaping HHV right now but only a third bottle of 30 ml left and all samples are gone! I'm in such panic mode but I'll be getting a lot of juice this week .. Hope some are ready to go w/o much steeping. If you're ever coming to Vegas I've got lots of good suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread