recent search

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I searched "e cig California " an I was bombarded with links to news sites saying "ecigs dont help smokers quit" and "e cigs not linked to quoting smoking" and here I thought that because the news said its true than its true. So I guess me quoting and switching to vape is not me quoting smoking.....

My thoughts on this are as follows. if you want to quit and use vape (ecig, ejuice, vaporizer, etc.) you have to have a plan now I went from smoking 1 pack a day or 2 packs if I drink to 0mg e juice in 2 months. Started with 18mg and like 10 cigs a day to 12mg and no cigs in 3 weeks now I'm on 0mg 0 cigs. So to say e cigs have no link or no help in my mind is ludicrous in my mind. An this senseless bombardment of misinformation is just wrong.

Love to hear your thoughts here are the search results I received

e cig california - Bing News

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
It is very wrong how the ignorant mis-interpret the fact that vaping does indeed help.....and work. I smoked for 20 years, pack a day. I stopped smoking instantly as i started vaping 8 months ago and haven't wanted or needed a cig. since. I don't understand the ignorance but then again......it is politicians and media.....or the mis-leadia.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
if you want to quit and use vape (ecig, ejuice, vaporizer, etc.) you have to have a plan...
And if you don't have a plan then I suggest waiting until you get snowed in and smoke all your analogs thereby being forced to smoke the ecig somebody gave you that just sat in a drawer for 2 months . :D

Those little crappy Blu's kept me from offing myself during that storm.

In California, it’s the SMUG.

Love it. Yea I'm about 20 mins outside La the smog is crazy ill post a photo tomorrow so you can see. An the water here is just as bad there is a small island off our coast called Catalina if you look at the air and water there than the same here you would be outraged and rather breath out of a oxygen tank than come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread