I'm going to have to stop spending!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
I'm trying my hardest to be good and not spend a lot even though it's so tempting to. I guess I was lucky that I found this forum right away and watched a bunch of You Tube videos prior to spending so I went for the Provari right away. That was right after I got an Ego Twist. Really, no more than two or three devices are needed. Unless someone has figured out a way to use two at the same time. :confused:

they have a mod for that: Capture12.JPG

Last edited:

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
^ I got a special device that hits 2 tanks at once... except it's not technically meant for e-liquid :p

I started vaping last July. I've spent about a grand in that time. I own 2 ego c twists.. an SVD. Like 12 diff clearo/tanks, only 2 have needed thrown out in a year. I've currently got enough juice and spare parts to last all Summer in 17 different flavours & I vape all day long.

I want a really good RBA. & a really nice phiniac tank or 2. Those will be my next things.

CanIVap3InHere

Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Long Island, NY, USA
I am in the same boat, don't feel guilty. I bought my provari, extra batteries, case, extender cap, a Phiniac tank and tons of juice and cartos. I want a side mod and an RBA soon as well, but like you I must relax my wallet for a little while. Just make sure you have enough juice and cartos or atty material and stop for a while, stop looking what others have or whats getting good reviews and be happy that your not smoking and you enjoy vaping enjoyable. Maybe put a little money each week to limit yourself if you must, but basically you have all you need for now right? Congrats on your family's new vaping lifestyle though. Vape on my friend!

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
I am in the same boat, don't feel guilty. I bought my provari, extra batteries, case, extender cap, a Phiniac tank and tons of juice and cartos. I want a side mod and an RBA soon as well, but like you I must relax my wallet for a little while. Just make sure you have enough juice and cartos or atty material and stop for a while, stop looking what others have or whats getting good reviews and be happy that your not smoking and you enjoy vaping enjoyable. Maybe put a little money each week to limit yourself if you must, but basically you have all you need for now right? Congrats on your family's new vaping lifestyle though. Vape on my friend!

Yup I agree and what I choose to do. Got my Vamo replaced, and bought a KTS with a smocktech RSST. Built my first coil, 32 gauge on 400 MESH came out 1.7 OHM, did the pulse method with out a single problem. Flavor is truly incredible. It is way more intense. Drilled the hole out with a 1/16. Little airy but it soothes the harshness which I am enjoying.

Then I been enjoying my kanger protank. Nifty little device works well.

tweaksource

Apr 24, 2013
Earth
I haven't made it quite to $1000 yet, but I've spent several hundred in the first month. I'm buying for 2, mind you, since the wife and I switched together. Nonetheless, she's started giving me that look.

I've bought several sample packs from several vendors and have had a low to moderate rate of finding vapes I like. I got an Artisan's Master Kit from onestopdiyshop.com and am loving it, though. With Diy juice, rebuildable and CC clearos, and a couple of RBAs I may start saving money.

The eGo-C Twist is the best investment I've made, I think. $20 for VV is a win.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
donna328:9525285 said:
It's been 6 weeks since I stopping smoking and started vapeing. The month of april I spent just under a grand, most of it on trail and error stuff. I think most of us do because we have no idea what to buy. I tried really hard this month not to spend anything but already I've spent a little over 500.00, but at least now it's on stuff that a like. The only thing that makes me feel better is not only did I quit smoking but my husband and two daughters also quit with all my loot. I going to try to go one month without spending, I'll let you know if I can do it.
wow a grand is a lot, i dunno how you did that lol but im finding myself spending a lot trying stuff out too...when i first quit and was coming on the site i only had a volt cigalike, and i would see people talking about buying all this stuff and i didn't get it...now I'm buying a bunch of crap trying to see what I'm missing. I probably spent less than 400 so far though in 4 months and a lot of it was trying juices. Honestly there's not much difference in the batteries and delivery systems. Definitely not enough to warrant spending more and more money. Im still using my volt cigalike and 9 dollar ego clone with star dusts and vapor bomb blueberry and its as satisfying as any of the janky equipment and juices I've bought so far.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
wow a grand is a lot, i dunno how you did that lol but im finding myself spending a lot trying stuff out too...when i first quit and was coming on the site i only had a volt cigalike, and i would see people talking about buying all this stuff and i didn't get it...now I'm buying a bunch of crap trying to see what I'm missing. I probably spent less than 400 so far though in 4 months and a lot of it was trying juices. Honestly there's not much difference in the batteries and delivery systems. Definitely not enough to warrant spending more and more money. Im still using my volt cigalike and 9 dollar ego clone with star dusts and vapor bomb blueberry and its as satisfying as any of the janky equipment and juices I've bought so far.

There are honestly some juices I have that just taste better in a CE3 on the Volt. I still carry mine daily as my on-the-go rig.

Sent by my super-secret messenger owl using Tapatalk 2

AngieBaby

Verified Member
I too need to chill out on spending myself. I started vaping almost a month ago now and I just ordered more juice to try and some replacement coils for my kanger t3. I have even asked my husband to give me an allowance to spend but he spoils me and trusts me to make sure the bills are paid then spend the rest on whatever I want. Yes this is sweet of him but doesn't help me in my addiction I have acquired lol. I feel guilty for spending the money on something that is just for me so at least I have that to help keep me in somewhat of a line. I guess it's like the old saying, stay focused on the great things you have and not the ones you don't have. I am going to make it a goal to wait 2 weeks to order the cool drip tips I want. I wish I didn't have Fibromyalgia and could occupy my mind and time on something other than buying new ecig stuff but it is so nice to get my goodies in the mail. It's like Christmas everytime lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread