I'm Gonna Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Volcano's having a 20% off sale on Thursday for World vaping Day. I'm going to get the Lavatube! I have the Inferno and love it, but you can't have too many PVs, right? I'm also getting the 7mL tank with 3 ohm cartos because I've never dripped and don't know if I would like it. Volcano will let me try it out since it's at our mall, but I'm still iffy with dripping. I have the 4mL tank with 1.5 cartos for my Inferno and really like it. I also really like the clearos but read that they aren't really for VV and will bring the amps down, so I can just stick with clearos on my Inferno. I'm totally excited!! I'll probably get the more expensive VV that everyone raves about in the future but 20% off all purchases is just good! My collection is growing!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yep. I started with the Magma, went to the Inferno, and now the Lavatube.

Then you are in for an Eye Opener.

VVPV allow you to adjust the Hit to Exactly what you are looking for. It sort of Breaks the "One Size Fits All" thing.

I think you are going to like it.

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
The clearomizers will work fine, it's the low resistance dual coils cartos that you have in the tank that don't work as well, I'm afraid. 20% off is nice! Have fun, and we'll be here if you have questions.

Volcano's having a 20% off sale on Thursday for World Vaping Day. I'm going to get the Lavatube! I have the Inferno and love it, but you can't have too many PVs, right? I'm also getting the 7mL tank with 3 ohm cartos because I've never dripped and don't know if I would like it. Volcano will let me try it out since it's at our mall, but I'm still iffy with dripping. I have the 4mL tank with 1.5 cartos for my Inferno and really like it. I also really like the clearos but read that they aren't really for VV and will bring the amps down, so I can just stick with clearos on my Inferno. I'm totally excited!! I'll probably get the more expensive VV that everyone raves about in the future but 20% off all purchases is just good! My collection is growing!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
The clearomizers will work fine, it's the low resistance dual coils cartos that you have in the tank that don't work as well, I'm afraid. 20% off is nice! Have fun, and we'll be here if you have questions.

Oh, I'm sure I'll have questions!! The 7mL tanks are supposed to come with a 3 ohm single coil. Is that cool? I see low-res and high drain and ohms and amperage and it just turns my hair blonde!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Then you are in for an Eye Opener.

VVPV allow you to adjust the Hit to Exactly what you are looking for. It sort of Breaks the "One Size Fits All" thing.

I think you are going to like it.

It might knock me out of my chair with my extra flavor stuff I've been vaping with my Inferno. When I get back up, I'll let ya know what I think :).

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
That's perfect. Well, except for the blonde hair part. Maybe you could get a cool blonde streak, like Rogue in X-Men!

Oh, I'm sure I'll have questions!! The 7mL tanks are supposed to come with a 3 ohm single coil. Is that cool? I see low-res and high drain and ohms and amperage and it just turns my hair blonde!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread