I'm impressionable and blamed you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
"Hi, I'm Joey. I'm impressionable and easily influenced. It's not my fault!" I've been vaping for less than a month and already have quite the collection. Thanks all for the great info and reviews throughout ECF!

I am in the same position. I started to Vale to quit smoking. This worked well, however now I love to Vale and have spent well over 300 dollars. I have quit smoking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
"Hi, I'm Joey. I'm impressionable and easily influenced. It's not my fault!" I've been vaping for less than a month and already have quite the collection. Thanks all for the great info and reviews throughout ECF!

You live close to me. I can influence you with even more shiny stuff. :p

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
what's even SICKER is that I am influencing my husband. I get him exited about tanks and juice and even bottles,,,,,,,,

what's so sick about that????????

he doesn't vape.

My husband started vaping recently. He has an MVP. He also cauught a bad case of the shiny syndrome. Fortunately, all the shinies go to me. :p

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I started to Vale to quit smoking. This worked well, however now I love to Vale and have spent well over 300 dollars.

I luv 'Tapatalk' phinger pharts! Especially when I 'Valed' (skied dere back in da early 70's). Apparently $kiing has went up a bit $ince my vi$its.

Hopefully ya have no issues with my 'waaay back' memories!

As fer da money spent vaping, now dat you're dere, whatcha gonna do?
icon_wink.gif

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I talked to two people that day about my ProVari. You are male?

ETA: Finalizing the details with the other shop I mentioned today or tomarrow. Once that is done, I will post the info.

We did invite Café Ecig, but they did decline to be a vendor for this one. Maybe in the future. But as it will be the first one, that's cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread