I'm Looking for a Nice, Basic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Mc

• May 8, 2015
    Zephyrhills FL
    Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone has already said, but if you're referring to the eLeaf iStick, then I can tell you that I love the Aspire BVC glassomizer, have used it for many years, have tons of backup ones for the vapocalypse, and about a million extra 1.6 ohm coils. PerfectVape has them, lowest price I know of, 5-6 bucks for the tank (but only in black or stainless steel on this site). PerfectVape doesn't appear worried about stopping shipments on April 26. Their site says they are working on a shipping option, and they are taking orders as of today. They usually have free shipping on orders over 50.00. My order on Friday was zero shipping. They have the lowest price I know of for the replacement 1.6 ohm coils. I usually get ten 5-packs at a time for my hoard.

Some people think this tank is a bit gaudy looking, but I like how it reminds me of a circus tent or a carousel. I get the flanged adapters, ego to 510. Those are cheap, so I have one on every tank, to avoid fidget factor. The flanged ones make it easy to unscrew the tank from the eLeaf, because if it's too tight, my needle nose pliers, the ones with teeth, loosen it easily without scratching the eLeaf.

I find this tank reliable, will roll around without leaking, good for travel. It holds about 3ml I think.

I use and have used the 5 ml. version for years now with no issues............even the copys seem to work well. Mostly use the Innokin atomizers though.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Thanks, everyone. I'll check out all of these (except the Kroma-Z. I own 3 or 4 pods systems, all of which I hate.
    A little late to respond, BUT if you did get an Innokin tank anyway (that uses Z coils) still consider a Kroma Z. I love mine (unlike most "pods" I've tried) 0.8 ohm coils for MTL, 0.3 ohm coils for restricted DL.
    I didn't read the entire thread (may have even responded before...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread