I'm Looking For Another Couple RTA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

introvert

Jun 11, 2016
The thing that I am most interested in is TASTE. I do not blow big clouds. I have a box mod that is rated above 200 watts but I don't believe that I have ever used more than 70 watts. My usual wattage is 40 watts. That's more than enough.

I recently located an old steam crave Aromamizer. The taste was amazing and far better than the more modern 22mm and bigger atomizers that we see around a lot today.

I do not want a rda dripper. The reason is that they are far more work. I want at least 3 ML in the tank.

I also don't want my atomizer leaking.

I also prefer postless dual coil or the newer mesh coil atomizers.

So, what is the best atomizer for taste? :) Thank you in advance because I know that many of you will advise me.

introvert

Jun 11, 2016
Thank you. I'm checking out the thread now. There are a bunch of pages so I may take a while processing all of it.

I should also note that I already own a Zeus dual core, an OBS Crius RDTA, a Digiflavor Themis RTA dual coil version, and another OBS Engine Mini RTA.

I especially like the Zeus and the Themis. The only problem with the Zeus is the adjustable positive pin on the 510 connection is extremely weak. I need a new one and apparently, no US stores sell that pin. Only GeekVape has them and they are located in China.

I have a Smoant Cylon 218 box mod.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Check the obs engine 2 solid rta and the aromamizers also
I have an Aromamizer Plus and I am pretty happy with it. Nice large versatile build deck. Has extensions and reducers to go from an rda (no glass) to a 5, 10, or (laugh now) 20 ml tank. You can get it with the ten ml tank, but I got the full kit and use the 5ml setup on a Smoant Cylon, really nice pair.
The finish on mine, black, is pretty durable, paint is flaking off the Cylon but not a mark on the Plus, bought at the same time. I run it with dual coils, twisted wire, .25ohm, 75+ watts, good flavor huge clouds, air wide open. Nicely adjustable airflow, but if you close it down it gets a little whistley, could be worse.
Comes apart and rebuilds very nicely, cleans easy enough...
Meh. I like it.
Hmmm. Doh! I came in late on this thread and wasn't paying attention...

Last edited:

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Thank you. I'm checking out the thread now. There are a bunch of pages so I may take a while processing all of it.

I should also note that I already own a Zeus dual core, an OBS Crius RDTA, a Digiflavor Themis RTA dual coil version, and another OBS Engine Mini RTA.

I especially like the Zeus and the Themis. The only problem with the Zeus is the adjustable positive pin on the 510 connection is extremely weak. I need a new one and apparently, no US stores sell that pin. Only GeekVape has them and they are located in China.

I have a Smoant Cylon 218 box mod.

The Sapor RTA isn't too bad, it's actually the only tank I use besides the VCMT2. It's not post-less but it is only a 2 post velocity style, super easy to build on. It doesn't leak and you can find it pretty cheap comes in a few different sizes. Has adjustable airflow and juice flow, for under $20 it's a steal in my opinion.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
SXK Doggie Style. $11 at Fasttech with free shipping. 3.5ml capacity, small size, easy to wick and refill. Great flavor.

$11.01 SXK Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

6353800-7.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I have a Dead Rabbit RTA on the way. Anxious to try it as I haven't built in a few years since smok came out with the Baby Beasts, etc... I'm lazy... And I didn't like leaks.. I've heard a LOT of good and some not so good about the DR.

Aromamizer Supreme V2.1 (postless deck) or the Aromamizer Pus (30mm & postless deck).

I have an Aromamizer Plus and I am pretty happy with it. Nice large versatile build deck. Has extensions and reducers to go from an rda (no glass) to a 5, 10, or (laugh now) 20 ml tank. You can get it with the ten ml tank, but I got the full kit and use the 5ml setup on a Smoant Cylon, really nice pair.
The finish on mine, black, is pretty durable, paint is flaking off the Cylon but not a mark on the Plus, bought at the same time. I run it with dual coils, twisted wire, .25ohm, 75+ watts, good flavor huge clouds, air wide open. Nicely adjustable airflow, but if you close it down it gets a little whistley, could be worse.
Comes apart and rebuilds very nicely, cleans easy enough...
Meh. I like it.
Hmmm. Doh! I came in late on this thread and wasn't paying attention...

Steam Crave Supreme V2

Also, I will find it eventually (I told you I'm lazy! :) ) ... But, can somebody tell me the difference between the Aromamizer Supreme and the Plus?? The original Aromamizer was the last RTA that I enjoyed before going to off the shelf coils. I know that at least one thing that changed was the fill method. Thanks!!

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I have a Dead Rabbit RTA on the way. Anxious to try it as I haven't built in a few years since smok came out with the Baby Beasts, etc... I'm lazy... And I didn't like leaks.. I've heard a LOT of good and some not so good about the DR.

Also, I will find it eventually (I told you I'm lazy! :) ) ... But, can somebody tell me the difference between the Aromamizer Supreme and the Plus?? The original Aromamizer was the last RTA that I enjoyed before going to off the shelf coils. I know that at least one thing that changed was the fill method. Thanks!!
Aside from the size, the differences look minor. Different drip tip, Supreme v2 has a single coil deck available but the plus does not. They both have a choice of velocity style or postless decks.
The size is a significant difference and my guess would be that you could get slightly better flavor with the smaller Supreme v2, but denser bigger clouds with the Plus.
I may be missing other things.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Aside from the size, the differences look minor. Different drip tip, Supreme v2 has a single coil deck available but the plus does not. They both have a choice of velocity style or postless decks.
The size is a significant difference and my guess would be that you could get slightly better flavor with the smaller Supreme v2, but denser bigger clouds with the Plus.
I may be missing other things.

I agree with this. You have more options with the Supreme V2 due to the large size of the Plus which may not fit a lot of mods.

I’ve been using the Supreme V2 with the velocity style deck but I also have the postless deck and the dual coil deck it came with. I like having different options for the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread