Im loosing my mind! I left my PV at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammeedog

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
NJ
NICE TRY TT :p

Sammee...I am allergic to cats and well...since I had to put my last bunny down 5 years ago I've been thinking about getting another. They are better than cats or dogs (at least for me) as far as I'm concerned. Now to decide if I want one or a bonded pair....

Well in that case, yeah you need a cute fuzzy bunny.I lost my bunny a few years ago, he wasn't that affectionate, but he loved to mess with the cat. The one we have now loves attention. Hey the more the merrier, get two. That reminds me of when we got my daughters kitten. We almost brought home 2. If I didn't have my big gooffy cat (you can see him in the pic on my avatar), we would have. We still think about what it would have been like. Orange cats seem to be crazy and this one holds true. He's always doing something crazy.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I'm not worried about a couple drags here and there. I'm thrilled to not "jones" for a cigarette like I used to. So if the "want" to smoke shows up once in a while it's all good because the "need" to smoke no longer exists. I must say that it's a pretty awesome feeling to get rid of the "jonesing" and never thought it was possible. I really need to stop going out so much anyway...I'm thinking about getting a bunny and that way the house isn't so empty when I get home...

I also ordered 30mg instead of 36mg nic this time and am going to start working on dropping my nic levels.

So, now it's probably just an association with cigs and being out a bar. We don't go out to bars very often, but the last time we were out, there were quite a few people smoking. We vaped the entire time. I know what you mean; it's great to not feel so addicted so cigs.

That's good that you dropped the nic. level. But, if it doesn't work as well, stay at 36!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
So far so good...I still have 36 as backup...just in case...but I can't say that I've felt a difference between 36 and 30...

So, now it's probably just an association with cigs and being out a bar. We don't go out to bars very often, but the last time we were out, there were quite a few people smoking. We vaped the entire time. I know what you mean; it's great to not feel so addicted so cigs.

That's good that you dropped the nic. level. But, if it doesn't work as well, stay at 36!

sammeedog

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
NJ
So far so good...I still have 36 as backup...just in case...but I can't say that I've felt a difference between 36 and 30...

I'd say that's a good thing if you can't feel the difference. I'm deciding on whether to bump it back to 24. The 18, I thought I ddidn't notice the difference, but I am. Maybe it's because I'm using 12 at night so I can sleep better, and waking up wanting more.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Sammee...maybe you should pull out the 24 in the morning then move to the 18 after an hour and see how that goes...

I'm just glad to get rid of that "jones" feeling...I never thought it was possible.

On the bunny front...my last bunny was the most affectionate little guy. He was bred for the first two years of his life, and was never fixed. He liked to hump anything that moved, so I had to go out and buy him some stuffed bunnies. He would hump his stuffed animals when necessary :) ...and that kept him off my arms and feet... I had never had a bunny that gave so many kisses before....and I miss it. Bunnies all have different personalities just like dogs and cats. Some like to be held and some like to be given attention at their level on the floor. I had rabbits that would hop up onto the couch to hang out and bunnies that would rather hang out under the coffee table next to me. Buster was 11 when I had to put him down (tumor in his stomach hit his spine) and it was the saddest thing ever. I've been looking into adopting lately, but haven't completely talked myself into it yet....

sammeedog

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
NJ
Sammee...maybe you should pull out the 24 in the morning then move to the 18 after an hour and see how that goes...

I'm just glad to get rid of that "jones" feeling...I never thought it was possible.

On the bunny front...my last bunny was the most affectionate little guy. He was bred for the first two years of his life, and was never fixed. He liked to hump anything that moved, so I had to go out and buy him some stuffed bunnies. He would hump his stuffed animals when necessary :) ...and that kept him off my arms and feet... I had never had a bunny that gave so many kisses before....and I miss it. Bunnies all have different personalities just like dogs and cats. Some like to be held and some like to be given attention at their level on the floor. I had rabbits that would hop up onto the couch to hang out and bunnies that would rather hang out under the coffee table next to me. Buster was 11 when I had to put him down (tumor in his stomach hit his spine) and it was the saddest thing ever. I've been looking into adopting lately, but haven't completely talked myself into it yet....

I think I'm going to go that route, at least til I get to work. It'll give me a chance to go thru all these samples that way too. I had a followup with my primary doctor today, he didn't give me any grief over the ecig, just glad I quit.

My daughters rabbit, Gimlie, likes to hang out too. He did hop on the couch a couple times. He sniffed out the cats but he's not that interested in them.

When I had Gizmo, a loppy eared bunny, he was a little terror. My daughters previous cat, kitty (he had to be put down), gave up playing with him. He was afraid of Gizmo. Gizmo made him his ...... At first they played nice, they even would lie down together on a chair. It was adorable. But than Gizmo would pin him down. Kitty ended up running the other direction when I saw Gizmo, he had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread