We need contest ideas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
Give away a sample for every thirty post or so. Have them post quotes from their favorite songs or movies etc. No limit to how many times they can post.

In other words one sample for # 30 post, one for #60 one for #90 etc. Of course you can put any other limits you would like on it.

Post it on a Friday night or whatever time is most popular. Run it for X amount of hours or until you have given away however many samples you want to.

Trust me it will get all kinds of attention.

Good luck.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Random.org chooses winner(s)

One entry

People post another ecf members name to win and posted name wins the surprise prize as well

Ogredog, you are the second contest winner!! Congrats! Send me an email so I have your name and email address and I will send you a gift certificate for a bottle of Essence!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Random at the end. The poster wins a prize and so does the name posted. :)

Love you, Queen, but yawwwwnnnnnnnnn!!! ;)

I just realized the fun I could have with this, expect the entire list of my friends who've been, umm, expelled to be entered, most of whom the Queen counts as friends, too....:thumbs:

ogre, sorry to have dissed your suggestion -- but it is sorta lame but I can see why it would be popular, not much thought involved for the masses and we all know Americans don't reflect and investigate unless its critical......:)

Last edited:

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Don't hold back now Ripple!!:)

Love you, Queen, but yawwwwnnnnnnnnn!!! ;)

I just realized the fun I could have with this, expect the entire list of my friends who've been, umm, expelled to be entered, most of whom the Queen counts as friends, too....:thumbs:

ogre, sorry to have dissed your suggestion -- but it is sorta lame but I can see why it would be popular, not much thought involved for the masses and we all know Americans don't reflect and investigate unless its critical......:)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Well I actually like that you say alot of things I would like to say, but I'm way to new here still! hahahahah but yah you are a little grumpy sometimes :toast:

I've always been tactless and my legendary mod losing streak (0 for 420+ at one point! 8-o8-o8-o) made me a little testy for a long time, I am not the best loser anymore :facepalm::oops:

I don't say half the stuff I want to, Windy, with my length of time here and my penchant for speaking my version of the the truth there have a been a few rule violations along the way, trust me, its not easy to last as long as I have here and keep posting a lot.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread