I'm still a carto guy...... Anyone else with me?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Hello to all!

I have been vaping now for the better part of 4 years. Those of you who have been at it as long as me have seen all these new products hit the market. Atomizers then cartomizers followed by clearomizers, vivi novas, bottom coil, top coil, RBAs, nano this, nano that ect. It's been an exciting journey the industry has taken us on. They have certainly developed some fantastic innovations for the vaping community.

I'm a carto guy 100%. I have tried all these things and some of them are great. I frequently rock a clearo while I'm at work bc it's easy but when given the choice I'm always reaching for a good ole boge carto in my favorite tank.

To me nothing out there tops a quality cartomizer in a quality tank. Taste, TH, vapor ect. I'm vaping a boge SR carto in a phiniac tank on my provari right now and it just got me thinking why am I always going back to this set up?

Nothing compares to a cartomizer in my book and that's coming from a proud owner of a Z atty pro. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm a carto guy through and through. Anyone with me or am i just crazy. Discuss :toast:

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
I have plenty of rebuildables, Aquired them for my emergency stash due to the coming proposed regulations. I hope I never have to use them as I am a carto user 100%. I have stocked up on cartos as well and keep on buying almost weekly. No tank for me, just plain old Smok Tech Dual Coil 2 ohm. IMO they are the most reliable. No leaking, no wicking issues, the taste is always the same.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
yea ive tried about everything,ce4,ce5,ego-c,ego-t,aga,z-atty,vivi novas, and while i enjoy them all from time to time cartos just seem to last me the longest and give me the least hassle,and flavor is great assuming im not trying to get two months out of one lol.
i just ordered 50 boge's for my new fluid flask so i should be all set on these for some time now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread