I'm still a carto guy...... Anyone else with me?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2009
Spa City, AR
I love my cartos. The cartos don't interfere at all with the taste of juice. I've used clearos that have made juice taste really weird. Pyrex tank+carto=Great tasting, simple device. provari1.jpg

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I've found last year that I can put a Short inexpensive BogeLR in a 6ml M&P tank and am very happy. 4-5$ a box now.

M&P tank is Very pocketfriendly. Cartotanks are very efficient with cartos, I probably only go thru 25 cartos a year compared
to twice that easily when used alone.
That's about the same as my experience with cartos. I usually run 20 ml of juice or so through a Smoktech LR XL when used alone, steadily and without a tank. That takes me 7-10 days.

Mitch65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I will probably eventually get into RBAs when I get enough money (broke-vaper here) because I love doing stuff DIY, and I love having a backup in case things go south with the law, but I just got in 10 SR Boge cartos and my new Phiniac tank, and I am definitely a carto-guy for a very long time.

I'm useing this very same set up. I find 5v is my sweet spot. Fantastic vape

Grimjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Arizona
Only been at this a couple months, been using clearomizers up until last week. Got my first Carto on my Vamo, filled it with Mr. Miyagi and was completely blown away. I tasted flavors I hadn't before and no burned wick taste. Although, being a total noob to carto's and tanks, I promptly spilled a full tank when unscrewing it to swap. But yeah, I think I'm a convert.

nekozombie

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Nottingham
Only been at this a couple months, been using clearomizers up until last week. Got my first Carto on my Vamo, filled it with Mr. Miyagi and was completely blown away. I tasted flavors I hadn't before and no burned wick taste. Although, being a total noob to carto's and tanks, I promptly spilled a full tank when unscrewing it to swap. But yeah, I think I'm a convert.

Don't sweat it. I still do from time to time. The worst is if you do it when you get to work and you have nothing for the rest of the day. I always keep a bottle of juice at the office

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I'm a carto guy now. I tried the Vivi Nova, and didn't care for it. My next clearo was a Splitfire. They actually work pretty good, but replacing the coil is a PITA, and the coils don't last too long.

I haven't tried the Ivenvape yet because that are always out of stock. It seems there are vultures on this forum that beat me to them.:evil:

Hello to all!

I have been vaping now for the better part of 4 years. Those of you who have been at it as long as me have seen all these new products hit the market. Atomizers then cartomizers followed by clearomizers, vivi novas, bottom coil, top coil, RBAs, nano this, nano that ect. It's been an exciting journey the industry has taken us on. They have certainly developed some fantastic innovations for the vaping community.

I'm a carto guy 100%. I have tried all these things and some of them are great. I frequently rock a clearo while I'm at work bc it's easy but when given the choice I'm always reaching for a good ole boge carto in my favorite tank.

To me nothing out there tops a quality cartomizer in a quality tank. Taste, TH, vapor ect. I'm vaping a boge SR carto in a phiniac tank on my provari right now and it just got me thinking why am I always going back to this set up?

Nothing compares to a cartomizer in my book and that's coming from a proud owner of a Z atty pro. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm a carto guy through and through. Anyone with me or am i just crazy. Discuss :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread