Status
Not open for further replies.

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
So I emailed bloog customer service because one of my batteries which I got a couple weeks ago will nor stay charged it sat in the pcc all night and still wasn't charged it took a day to charge it then it only lasted 5-10 puffs...

So I emailed cs and just got a response back saying "Angel,
Sorry for the faulty battery. Please send the bad battery to the address below with your original packing or order slip and we will be happy to replace it."

I didn't keep either of those...plus y do I have to pay shipping costs on a defective battery?

Any one else had an issue like this? :(

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
So I emailed bloog customer service because one of my batteries which I got a couple weeks ago will nor stay charged it sat in the pcc all night and still wasn't charged it took a day to charge it then it only lasted 5-10 puffs...

So I emailed cs and just got a response back saying "Angel,
Sorry for the faulty battery. Please send the bad battery to the address below with your original packing or order slip and we will be happy to replace it."

I didn't keep either of those...plus y do I have to pay shipping costs on a defective battery?

Any one else had an issue like this? :(

Hello Musickangel,

Please send the defective batt back to us via USPS with a note requesting reimbursement for the postage and we will credit your account for the return postage as well as ship you a replacement battery. We do need your odre # (you can get it off the web site) so we have your shipment info.

regards

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Before you send it back are you using the mini PCC? if so have you really charged it or just placed it in the mini PCC? you need to hold the front button for 3 secs until the battery front lights up that indicates that the battery is charging.

not using the mini pcc...

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Hello Musickangel,

Please send the defective batt back to us via USPS with a note requesting reimbursement for the postage and we will credit your account for the return postage as well as ship you a replacement battery. We do need your odre # (you can get it off the web site) so we have your shipment info.

regards

i ordered before you updated your website it was at the time you were offering the free fusion batteries until the maxxfusion came in...
so then a few weeks ago we got the maxxfusion batteries in so idk what order number i should post since not all of them show up on the order history and im assuming it was a different order number when the maxxfusion batts were shipped to when the starter kit was shipped...both of which i dont see online...

i would have held on to the shipping invoice if i had known i needed them...

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Since Mike is probably busy and won't be able to answer that quick just send it back they have your name and address and will send you a replacement the same day they receive your package. I don't know 100% who will receive it but probably Redemption or Mike and both of them will send you a replacement to the address thats on the package in a heart beat.

Unless of course you killed the battery yourself by letting juice in the battery but even then you probably get a replacement. If I were you I would go to the post office right now send it there and by the end of the week you have a new battery in your mail box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread