I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Kataphraktos said:
Rossum could show his wood to the waitresses.
And if he did, they'd swoon.

2egzLdK.jpg

i4UoqQu.jpg

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Personally I don't know how folks who got those amazing shells plan to put a bunch of plastic on top of them. I consider that sacrilege to say the least. If I were to get a mod like that I would certainly want to send the internals to you Peter and have a wood top and bottom to complement the shell and not cheap plastic.
Why don't you just make tops and bottoms (from Ritchlite or wood) and make those available to those that want them. The dimensions are fixed anyway so it shouldn't be much of a variable between shells. Oops I forgot you're up to your eyeballs as it is :facepalm:
Captain I think Peter mentioned that the problem is the thinness of the caps at certain points and it cannot be done in other than plastic? I think to accommodate richlite, the internal design has to be redone.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Why don't you just make tops and bottoms (from Ritchlite or wood) and make those available to those that want them. The dimensions are fixed anyway so it shouldn't be much of a variable between shells. Oops I forgot you're up to your eyeballs as it is :facepalm:

yeah, what # did you say you were? :p

Also, tho, wood isn't viable for bottom caps on these. Structurally inadequate. Could a person make one or two wood bottom caps for their own use and get away with it? .. . . maybe.

Would it be wise for someone to offer lots of them for sale with a ;) and an IBF*? . . . .. nope.

(*It'll Be Fine)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Finally.......someone who makes Ken appear to be sane(ish).
I knew it was only a matter of time.
No matter how crazy you seem, there is always someone out there who is a little bit crazier.

Finally? This place is full of crackers! and I don't mean white people.

Although I am the one talking to a frog.....

Vtwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi everybody! I have been using the Nuppin on my first build of dual single 29ga / 1.6mm / 7 wrap. I am ready to try something new. I vape from 0.5 to 1.2 and was wondering if you would be willing to share some your favorite builds? I was thinking on trying some dual twisted 26 or 28ga.

Thanks for your help!
Vtwin

Last edited:

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Hi everybody! I have been using the Nuppin on my first build of dual single 29ga / 1.6mm / 7 wrap. I am ready to try something new. I vape from 0.5 to 1.2 and was wondering if you would be willing to share some your favorite builds? I was thinking on trying some dual twisted 26 or 28ga.

Thanks for your help!
Vtwin

Try a single coil. Twist the 29 and wrap 5/6 times on 1/16 mandrel.

I also like a single coil using 26 with 6/7 wraps on 1/16

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side
yeah, what # did you say you were? :p

Also, tho, wood isn't viable for bottom caps on these. Structurally inadequate. Could a person make one or two wood bottom caps for their own use and get away with it? .. . . maybe.

Would it be wise for someone to offer lots of them for sale with a ;) and an IBF*? . . . .. nope.

(*It'll Be Fine)

Is it not possible with richlite either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread