I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Yea TapSlack really took a dump on that last upgrade... At least I think it did. Anyone else feel that way?

i've had 2 upgrades since the one everyone complained about. not ideal, but at least it doesn't lock me out of posting every second day

and imedic, other place just disabled it for about an hour to see if that was what was slowing it down

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
i've had 2 upgrades since the one everyone complained about. not ideal, but at least it doesn't lock me out of posting every second day

and imedic, other place just disabled it for about an hour to see if that was what was slowing it down

I still can't get there through tapatalk. Use the regular site. Inconvenient for me.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Hey peng! It's all good for me just haven't been able to get to the thread to say hi to anyone. :( so I'm sure once I figure it out I'll have plenty to read up on. Lol

You've got about 6,000 posts to catch up on. I think I would have to skip and just read a couple of days back ;)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm seeing 1,000 pages @ 10 per. The first thread went to 1,400 or so before being closed. Maybe we, or the master bee can come up with a cool name for the next thread that doesn't encourage excessive insanity?

(notice I didn't say "any" insanity)
So we should call it pdibs dungeon?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Rossum did a pretty good job trying to explain the results of Kirchoff's first two laws as they pertain to those two diagrams. The sum of all currents entering a point must equal the sum of all currents leaving that point. The sum of all voltages in a closed loop must equal zero. Had a whole semester of having that pounded into my head in basic circuit analysis class. Well, back to the grindstone now.

Last edited:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Squeeze's pianist was a certain English TV celebrity called Jools Holland, who also happened to be a fantastic musician.

He played at my graduation University Ball, and after the usual covers of Squeeze (my favourite line from that song - 'all i get is bitter and a nasty little rash'), he asked the audience what they'd like to hear.

He ended up playing an hour of boogie-woogie piano. My old pal Fred, who never drank managed to puke all down his front and since he rented his dinner jacket/tuxedo for the event was brutally punished and lost his deposit!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread