I'm trying to find a video on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Hi everyone. Before I ask this question, I just wanted to say that I've reached my 5 month mark with vaping and absolutely no smoking! YAY!

Now the question....a few months ago, a man posted his first video ever about how vaping had helped him finally get victory over cigarettes and it was a 3 or 4 part series. I can't remember his name or the title of the thread but it was posted here in the new members forum. A friend of mine who smokes has moved in with me and I'm working on helping him get started with my 510. He has smoked for over 40 years. He's using the PV part time but wants to totally quit smoking and use it full time. I want him to see those videos because they are so encouraging and informative. Maybe the guy who posted it will see this and direct me to the link. I've searched here and on You Tube but can't find it because I can't remember his name nor the title of the thread. Can anyone help, please?

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Maybe you're thinking of Cozzicon?
YouTube - cozzcon's Channel

I saw your post and it sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of who it was. Then I ran across a post from Cozzicon while reading another thread and it clicked.

Good luck with your friend!

That's him!!! Thank you so very much! I think this will really help him. I just hate it when I don't bookmark a good post and try to find it later. When you can't remember specific keywords it's like hunting for a needle in a haystack. :ohmy: Even knowing keywords sometimes isn't much help because the keywords are so overloaded here. Thanks again. I subscribed to his channel and will have my friend watch him tomorrow morning.

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Hi everyone. Before I ask this question, I just wanted to say that I've reached my 5 month mark with vaping and absolutely no smoking! YAY!

Now the question....a few months ago, a man posted his first video ever about how vaping had helped him finally get victory over cigarettes and it was a 3 or 4 part series. I can't remember his name or the title of the thread but it was posted here in the new members forum. A friend of mine who smokes has moved in with me and I'm working on helping him get started with my 510. He has smoked for over 40 years. He's using the PV part time but wants to totally quit smoking and use it full time. I want him to see those videos because they are so encouraging and informative. Maybe the guy who posted it will see this and direct me to the link. I've searched here and on You Tube but can't find it because I can't remember his name nor the title of the thread. Can anyone help, please?

I just watched the whole series, and it was great. I want to thank you, I'm glad I checked this thread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread