Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Not gonna get it any faster. He can only do so much, so fast and maintain our high standards of quality. Also, no need for the derogatory comments towards the collectors as it will not get what you want any faster ;)

I said it in a joking manner sorry if you didn't read it that way....

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Doesn't mean I cant ask for a shorter lead time in a really nice begging style.... please please please I only need 1 I'm not a greedy duck like some of these device hoarders around here...

Insulting comments about members of the forum is an excellent way to have your future requests for assistance fall on deaf ears. Just sayin'......

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Funny thing though, usually when someone is in dire need of a GG or a part for a GG, it is usually one of the collectors that helps the person out until it can be replaced by new stock. Most of them are also typically the first ones to respond with technical help when needed.

Also would like to point out that 2 of the 3 people who have respond in this thread have read your comment as typed. People harping on those fortunate enough to be able to get more than one of something is a sore subject at times. So yes, even if it was in jest, it may still strike a nerve or two.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Funny thing though, usually when someone is in dire need of a GG or a part for a GG, it is usually one of the collectors that helps the person out until it can be replaced by new stock. Most of them are also typically the first ones to respond with technical help when needed.

Also would like to point out that 2 of the 3 people who have respond in this thread have read your comment as typed. People harping on those fortunate enough to be able to get more than one of something is a sore subject at times. So yes, even if it was in jest, it may still strike a nerve or two.

Well again my apologies I was only being silly and honestly wouldn't mind having 10 or so myself it is an excellent device and worthy of praise I myself have called the GGTS the best of the best of the best and I meant it 110%... I just wanted an iAtty sooner than later sorry for my impatience but at the same time Im not a rich man and really cant afford to pay more than $150.00 for an iAtty... please forgive me if what I said upset you in any way I was only being silly and a lil jealous but not in a bad way... So again I am sorry if my silly wasn't so silly to some I honestly meant no harm or to offend anyone...

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
All is good. It will only be a few weeks before they are available again anyways. Best bet is to either wait for them to arrive or watch the classies or even post a WTB in there. Also, if you wait for the production to come. You can spend what you save on getting more of the consumables that you will need for it.

Well again my apologies I was only being silly and honestly wouldn't mind having 10 or so myself it is an excellent device and worthy of praise I myself have called the GGTS the best of the best of the best and I meant it 110%... I just wanted an iAtty sooner than later sorry for my impatience but at the same time Im not a rich man and really cant afford to pay more than $150.00 for an iAtty... please forgive me if what I said upset you in any way I was only being silly and a lil jealous but not in a bad way... So again I am sorry if my silly wasn't so silly to some I honestly meant no harm or to offend anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread