Status
Not open for further replies.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Well there were "some" - ok ONE who felt left out anyway no matter what we did or said.

it happens...

i can understand the argument of the business end thread being strictly about business... when your actually looking for the point and it gets lost in the woods... it can be VERY frustrating... kinda like hunting for the truth in the midst of the allegations in the threads about Parked... alot of those posts were simply aggravating becauseit became more of a witch hunt than a hunt for the truth

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think that this thread will be better than GG's thread, that is for sure, I am ready to play guys. I am sitting and waiting for new stuff.

Of course I would like to say to the forum girls that I LOVE THEM. Oh my wife saw again what I write here. Sorry guys I will punish her with GG and I will come back in a moment:D

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
I think that this thread will be better than GG's thread, that is for sure, I am ready to play guys. I am sitting and waiting for new stuff.

Of course I would like to say to the forum girls that I LOVE THEM. Oh my wife saw again what I write here. Sorry guys I will punish her with GG and I will come back in a moment:D

be afraid girls....

he likes the ottoman :D:D:D:D:D

smog

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
England
Taukimada .I'm sure i have met you somewhere before but can't place where .Those
avatars and stuff your using seem vaguely familiar .Years ago (in the mid 90's) When the net was all forums I used to spend alot of time on news groups, irc/forums and such .Perhaps it was way back then somewhere ?.A music forum or something. ?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
OK boys, I'm back........... some of us have to work you know!
We work too wild, but I work from home so I can see the forum all day:)

We made another forum for such discussions see what Taukimada said a few posts ago

For the GG I made another post " GG, the best e-cig of the world No 2"

Last edited:

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Guys and girls I am going to work a little on GG. An idea came up so I will go for a while sorry, I willcome back soon:)
Have fun and take more pic's....

I saw a cute little flashlight in a store this morning... if I knew what the HELL to do to it to make it a WILD GG I would have bought it! :D

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Taukimada .I'm sure i have met you somewhere before but can't place where .Those
avatars and stuff your using seem vaguely familiar .Years ago (in the mid 90's) When the net was all forums I used to spend alot of time on news groups, irc/forums and such .Perhaps it was way back then somewhere ?.A music forum or something. ?

i never did much in forums back in the 90's.. but was an avid pirate on irc...

channels i was in varied.. but the main ones where i was an active member were...

#crp-foad #hbo.original.series there was another one.. a movie group that i cannot remember atm.. more recently would be #extreme-moviez and am the founding member of #restless-keyboard both on Rizon and Xeromem networks

<edit> the one i couldn't remember was #mirage-movies or the group was MRC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread