Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
This sounds all too familiar.
After buying every PS item, 6 Chucks, a Silver Bullet (Which is still on its way mind you) do I discover the GGTS.

I guess I don't really regret it though, there was a learning curve, and everything I bought was a stepping stone. This was only since January.

The upside is, I managed to convert around 10 or so people onto E-cigs, who in turn have turned others on to e-cigs as well. And those poeple are now ready to step up to 3.7v and 5-6v mods.. so my collection will move on to a good cause.

Although I will keep the Chucks just because they are personalized..and I will be to afraid to take my GGTS into the shop... once I get it that is.

Learning and progressing was expensive yes, but well worth it in my opinon.

My GGs have saved me a lot of money. The new GGT Storm is really going to save us all lots of money because it will be upgradeable with all the new options Imeo dreams up. :):):) I wonder what he will come up with next week. :confused::confused::confused:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My GGs have saved me a lot of money. The new GGT Storm is really going to save us all lots of money because it will be upgradeable with all the new options Imeo dreams up. :):):) I wonder what he will come up with next week. :confused::confused::confused:

The only thing I can imagine is that it will turn into a giant robot or maybe a rocket pack..

But worry not, my mouse is ever hovering over the refresh button on VKs website :D

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Officially cleaned out my stash today.Threw my Blu starter kit in the garbage. I wouldn't wish that set on my worst enemies. Donating the following to my brother in hopes that he gets off analogs:

18 - DSE 801 attys (man I loved these so much before the imeo atties)
20 - DSE 901 attys
7 - 510 attys (loved these as well before the imeo atties)
4 - 18650 batteries
4 - Tenergy CR123a batteries
1 - Chuck
1 - Silver Bullet
1 - Double barrel top for SB
2 - 510 -> 801 adapters
2 - 510 -> 901 adapters
2 - brass 901/510 T-tips
1 - SS 901/510 shorty T-tip
1 - aluminum 901/510 shorty T-tip
1 - Tenergy CR123a charger
1 - Tenergy 3.7 volt charger
1 - medium bottle of Brasso cleaner
100 ml's of 11 mg juice from Puresmoker (Grape, Banana, Menthol, Blueberry, Strawberry, Coca-Cola)
1 - huge referral from me to join ECF

I feel good about giving him some items that will give him a real chance at getting off analogs. I'd given him a 510 starter kit back in November and he didn't have much luck quitting then. Not enough "kick" to get him off analogs. I'm hoping the jump to 6 volts will work for him. In all honesty, I rarely use any of the stuff I'm giving him and want to see it put to good use and that he gets healthier by not smoking cigs. He's only 33 and his health is getting really bad from smoking hand rolled cigs (no filter) for 15 years.

I probably could have made good money on the classifieds with all this stuff, but the health of my family and friends is more important.

My stash is now down to one GGT and two GGTS and an AFS. I held onto a few 510 attys, my multimeter, Mothers aluminum polish, about a dozen i3, i6 and i7 atty's and lots of batteries and my favorite juices.

If my donations get my brother of cigs, he's gonna get one of my GG's next from me so he can see how spectacular vaping can be. And hopefully, he'll pass my donations on to someone else he cares about to get them off cigs too.

I think my cleaning out day speaks volumes about how good GG stuff really is. I thank you Imeo, and hopefully, my brother will too!!! You've potentially prolonged the life of two people here yet again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread