Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I am glad to see your efforts. I believe this same thread topic was moved into the legislative section. I hope this can stay here, as all members should see this, and fight for our freedom to vape as we wish.

not even so much that all members can see it, as all members CAN see it in the legislative section, the issue is that a confused newbie will come in here and be looking for advice in THIS section of the forum, and certain pertinent pieces of information about legislation SHOULD be posted here, because the new members naturally flock HERE.

this link has popped up everywhere the last few days, hell it's been posted in a few co-op threads....the link SHOULD be EVERYWHERE in HUGE bold text so that EVERYONE can see it immediately, i understand there is the box at the top of the page and it points to the thread with the comment entry to the FDA.....we need one for this link, highlighted.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
not even so much that all members can see it, as all members CAN see it in the legislative section, the issue is that a confused newbie will come in here and be looking for advice in THIS section of the forum, and certain pertinent pieces of information about legislation SHOULD be posted here, because the new members naturally flock HERE.

this link has popped up everywhere the last few days, hell it's been posted in a few co-op threads....the link SHOULD be EVERYWHERE in HUGE bold text so that EVERYONE can see it immediately, i understand there is the box at the top of the page and it points to the thread with the comment entry to the FDA.....we need one for this link, highlighted.

Watching Miyagi right now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread