Important!!!! Placing advanced gg orders important!!! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
Question on Collector tanks, I see one available for 24.40 in the GGTS parts section of COV, and also one for 37.99 in the Advance-Order section... Any reason why the advance version is so much more? Thought parts that were in stock weren't even available for advance-order? Does the more expensive one come with the re-threader that goes between the top tube and collector tank? Lastly, was that re-threaded I'm referring supposed to be available in the advance-order? Thanks guys!

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Me too Kwalka. This advance order thing has really stimulated my OCD lol. I already have 2 complete GGTS, 2 UFS and 4 Ody's. But I'm sure I prolly should go ahead and order some more stuff, just in case ya know. Like a kid in a candy store. Rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it haha. It's just money and if ya have a credit card it's just soooooooo easy.
Oh you know maybe an extra brass control ring, or the totally unnecessary double 18650 sleeve or even a COV TS. You know those extra disposable income items that none of us have the disposable income for.:)

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
I should block COV page for some days, I was holding myself to not buy preorder things for my GGs, but today anxiety won the battle (hoped to find all the parts on notify me status) and ended placing an order. Total damage: $168.60 :laugh:

Me too, I changed my cart 4 times and the total damage was $187, today had to add 2 more items for another $ 30 and while doing so got the restock notice so dropped $85 more.
Someone please find me a GG Doctor, I have an addiction, need an intervention . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread