Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I have stalked the vendors site and have not seen the SS cap anywhere.I believe Imeo said the reason for limited brass caps was due to the brass being in contact with the juice.
I really cant even use my new GGTS without a cap of some sort.I did manage to get a brass 4in1 but prefer the SS.I didn't know this was going to be such a pain when I ordered.Talk about disappointment.Stalk the preorder,wait,Get to preorder,wait,get it delivered,find out I cant even use it until I get a cap=....bummer.
I almost didn't get a brass 4in1 because I was wanting a SS cap.The Stealth caps won't be available for at least 5-6 months so brass will do.I was thinking about just selling the 2 GGTS that I just received and order the parts to make a brass and SS GGTS on in this preorder since the cap will be brass.I will not be using it anyway.I bought 1 for the ufs and 1 for my other tanks and attys.
Do I need the collector tank or insides(threaded atty connection) when I put the ufs on do I?
Doesnt the ufs screw into the top ext tube on the ggts?

Are you not aware of the adapters to use for 510 tanks? You can use whatever atty you like and get the benefit of air control.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clouds-vapor/323962-ggts-penelope-odysseus-adapters.html

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
hey J,
Quick question.
I had 2 penelope ceramics in my cart and was trying to find new juice from you and other things to go with it, filled my cart and was planning on paying later on in the day but when I was ( even though it was showing the ceramic ) i got a message while confirming that there is 0 availability for that item. so it is fair to assume that anything in my cart will not be reserved and i have to pay for it right away?

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Sorry kick, I think I got them. I ordered 2 today also but paid immediately as I know how fast things go when they go up. I'm just hoping to get an Ody when they come back.

Yea, its all good, I wanted them as spare parts. I know how fast they go. I thought that if it was added to my cart it was reserved.
No big deal, as i said, If I break it - I will make you sell me one, :D

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
From Justin, Post #178 earlier in the thread:

Ok guys,

Sorry about that Brass control rings and SS rings are off notify me status....

Order up!

**EDIT**

TS Connector insides will be here about the end of the month, so they WILL NOT be advanced order. Neither will ANY O-ring sets they will be made up and posted normally more than likely before month's end as well.

So no worries there.
Last edited by JthaBigVapor; 08-15-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread