Important!!!! Placing advanced gg orders important!!! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
Will you be getting a lot of connector insides? Must say, it seems like something that should be on the advance order.... unless you'll be receiving enough to go around. Also, wanted to advance order UFS, but the UFS extension are sold out and not on the advance order pages. I'm still confused as to what I'll need to make it work with standard boge cartos and standard atomizers. Do I need the atomizer extension and tank extension to use these? Basically, can I use normal sized atomizers and standard length boges without purchasing anything else besides the UFS? Why would the atomizer extension and tank extension be needed?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
The extension is good because it will take a regular size atomizer to the top of the tank.

However, I would also get the mouthpieces mentioned if you want to use standard attys. With a standard atty + extender it comes to just the top of the tank under the two top metal pieces. You would need a drip tip with a pretty long barrel to be able to seat it well. I don't have one that will actually work.

If you are going to use a standard boge or something like a long barrel HH357 it sticks out the top far enough that you just plug in your own standard drip tip with no problem.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
Thanks guys, I'll quit worrying about the tank extension and focus on atty extender :) Also, some places claim the UFS V2 comes with both plastic clear and SS windows, is this true? I like the idea of using SS instead of the clear window section, but don't want to buy the SS piece if it is already included. Thanks!

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I bought a used one and it came with both, one clear and one SS.

I assumed it came with both but I'm not sure. The description and picture on the CoV site don't indicate that it does. I think CoV will have to tell us.

I'm actually a bit confused now. The picture changed from what it was before. There are less pieces then the one in my hand right now so what I've said before may not be accurate anymore for the pre-order piece. The picture they had before was DIFFERENT. It showed the tank extension piece and this one does not have it.

The one in my hand has the base piece, then a clear window, then another piece on top of the clear window(not in CoV picture) then top cap and small top cap nut.

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Ty89m,

My assumptions and answers on the UFS V2 questions you had were based on my understanding of what was included in the V2 package.

The one in I have in my hand came with all the pieces in the first minute of this video:

GG UFS v2 Assembly

As you can see it includes the "tank top" piece and the stainless window as well as the clear. If this package does not include that then my answers are incorrect.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
GUYS...

If a part is not under advanced order... CHECK FOR NORMAL AVAILABILITY...

EX: Steel UFS windows... we have them currently in stock... no need to advance order them...

please stop sending my pms and CS tickets about items we have in stock that are not under the advanced order section.

If you do not see a part you need, check normal stock, if not there please then contact me...

Thanks guys... Just getting a lot of repeat pms and CS tickets...

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
GUYS...

If a part is not under advanced order... CHECK FOR NORMAL AVAILABILITY...

EX: Steel UFS windows... we have them currently in stock... no need to advance order them...

please stop sending my pms and CS tickets about items we have in stock that are not under the advanced order section.

If you do not see a part you need, check normal stock, if not there please then contact me...

Thanks guys... Just getting a lot of repeat pms and CS tickets...

With one answer here, you answer the same question for many people. Why are you fighting tickets when your most efficient tool is here. There have been many unanswered questions over the course of this thread, that is why you are getting tickets with the same questions. Just sayin...this thread is your friend

medman1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Tampa
I have stalked the vendors site and have not seen the SS cap anywhere.I believe Imeo said the reason for limited brass caps was due to the brass being in contact with the juice.
I really cant even use my new GGTS without a cap of some sort.I did manage to get a brass 4in1 but prefer the SS.I didn't know this was going to be such a pain when I ordered.Talk about disappointment.Stalk the preorder,wait,Get to preorder,wait,get it delivered,find out I cant even use it until I get a cap=....bummer.
I almost didn't get a brass 4in1 because I was wanting a SS cap.The Stealth caps won't be available for at least 5-6 months so brass will do.I was thinking about just selling the 2 GGTS that I just received and order the parts to make a brass and SS GGTS on in this preorder since the cap will be brass.I will not be using it anyway.I bought 1 for the ufs and 1 for my other tanks and attys.
Do I need the collector tank or insides(threaded atty connection) when I put the ufs on do I?
Doesnt the ufs screw into the top ext tube on the ggts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread