Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I believe it did evolve but Imeo was saying that we could specifically order it this time around and he was considering it a GGTS piece. I do agree that it does look like the stealth piece(which would be in the next advance order) but he specifically said in his post we COULD order that piece in this order.

I'm a little confused myself. I think because it was on the Rev 1 GGTS he's considering it a GGTS piece.

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Yea... I'm "saving" lots of money vaping and not smoking. :D

Oh well, it's a much better habit and frankly it's not so bad. I'm kind of a collector of anything I'm into so I went a little hog wild with all the GGTS stuff.

I started vaping approximately 6 weeks ago with an EGO-C. With all of the recent orders I'll have 4 full Ody's, 4 Penelope's, 4 GGTS(including a CoV one from this order), 2 UFS's, 2 drip mode Ody's, lots of parts and pieces. Of course this doesn't include the other stuff...Genesis and ProVari's.

I'm like a crow. I like shiny stuff.

My wife just laughs at the growing collection and rolls her eyes and then tells me she's just glad I'm off the analogs. I figure at some point she may start objecting so I have to buy it while I'm still in her good graces.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
I agree 100% ... that is the problem! I may need everything at one time ... in the distant future .... when the Zombies come .... LOL

I suggest a firm belief in the... "Getting while the getting is good" idea when it comes to GG anything....

Never know when you might need something that isnt being produced for months to come or however long....

Just sayin

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
There seems to be a CoV site issue...do you guys have a physical limit on the amount of items in an order?

I'm getting weird errors. I called my credit card company and it's not on their end, they would see the attempted transaction instantly but they don't.

Error:Amount exceeds the maximum ticket amount allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread