Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey guys

More will be added today, not right away but I will update on here.

Also any orders for stealth caps might have been an oops... And the parts might not have been available. There was confusion and it all needs to be worked on and figured out. UPDATE COMING.

Sorry about that guys, we did not have "the list" until Imeo posted for everyone

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
You don't need any threads showing.

Remove spring.

Telescope top part of telescope in until you see first thread ridge and no further.

Tighten bottom section.

No threads showing only a small stainless ridge that looks quite natural on both sides.

(AW IMR 18650 + a kick + Ody with GGTS Base)

The "kick extension" is buying another top tube and then using the telescope less.

Last edited:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
You don't need any threads showing.

Remove spring.

Telescope top part of telescope in until you see first thread ridge and no further.

Tighten bottom section.

No threads showing only a small stainless ridge that looks quite natural on both sides.

(AW IMR 18650 + a kick + Ody with GGTS Base)

The "kick extension" is buying another top tube and then using the telescope less.

That brings it down to about a thread and a 1/2. But I have a panasonic in there, an AW would achieve your method as they are at least 2-3 mm shorter. Thanks for tip.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
really sad :(about the stealth caps,just waiting on the 4 in 1 connectors to be posted.
I need an extra top tube for the kick+18650 right?Imeo said I need the extension but I only see the top tube.

The extension is there but I think that's for stacking batteries for high volt vaping.
The extension is just 3 top tubes screwed together as far as I know.

And I am a little sad about the stealth caps also...I really like the rethreader rings that come with it. But the sadness quickly fades when I think about all of the other goodies I have the opportunity to aquire.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Yep, no threads with AW....here is a picture with AW 18650 and a kick.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 36

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I need an extra top tube for the kick+18650 right?Imeo said I need the extension but I only see the top tube.

Yes, just an extra top tube. The 2x18650 extension item is just three of those screwed together ;-) Depending on what you're using for a battery and what you've got on top of your GGTS, you can get off just fine with 18650 and Kick without any trouble. I used to do it that way (like the other guys posted) and it fit fine with the UFS or Ody w/ GGTS base or Stealth cap, but I've got some new batteries and now have about three and a half threads showing on my telescope, so I can't do without another tube in this setup anymore.

those 4in1 connectors threaded part looks very fragile,they look pretty thin walled.

Not really. They are the same thickness as the current GGTS connectors, so shouldn't be a problem. Under normal use you'd wear out the threads long before breaking the connector ;-)

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I think he said he won't do it large scale but some people understand the dangers so he has done or will continue to do it small scale? It's hard to completely interpret his comment.

Ok so in a nutshell brass is reactive and it contains lead. However, this is the bottom of the collector tank and in normal operation it should never come into contact with juice. Even if it does....it's not an issue unless you decide to re-use this juice. The collector tank would catch juice that's leaked out of your device. I suppose it's possible some people would try to use this juice again. From Imeo's perspective I can see why he's saying it's dangerous. He has to cover his bases and ensure the safety of his customers should they decide to do uhhhhh something stupid.

I personally have no problem with it. Would I vape out of a brass tank? Hell no. Would I use juice that's been in prolonged exposure to brass? Also nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread