Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok... so...

There is a $$$ cap limit per-order...

I never thought I'd have to say something like this but if any of you are looking to purchase a large money amount, could you try to break up orders into groups no larger than $500... >.> ..... If done this way you shouldnt have a problem placing orders.

I did not know of the cap until I was discussing the advanced orders with Bruce some more... My bad guys.

Aside--

I would like to say that at Clouds of Vapor we appreciate any and all business you wish and desire to perform with us. We appreciate each and everyone of you as a customer and friend. We always work hard to bring you all the best and do right by ya'll. I just want to say another thanks to all of you out there that have enough faith in us to place these advanced orders. I am really glad Imeo has decided to do this for all of ya and that we could help out. :D

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Ez were you trying for something like this:
I was quite confused earlier this day. I was at work and a sales representative for e-cigarettes came around with a big case. :blink::blink::blink:

Look what was inside:

wowaf.jpg

Original post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/227707-gg-pictures-wanted-349.html #3482

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
added to the "add" list

No Stealth top caps, no stealth parts being produced by Imeo this time around.

Sorry guys... :(

**New Update**

Stealth Brass and Steel Top Caps are now up for good measure.

If any problems occur down the line, we will let everyone know (if Imeo is not making the part)

There ya go guys!

FYI when we post the O-ring set it will be in stock not the advanced orders.

Hope it helps :D

Imeo stated that he was not making the stealth caps, then you state the same thing, then you put them up for "good measure"?
When do you expect confirmation one way or the other?
I would like a couple of stealth caps as well as a few individual stealth rethreader rings but don't really want to go through the hassle it will cause if Imeo stands by his previous statement. Are you pursuing confirmation or planning on just waiting until Imeo gets back from his holidays?

Also, could you please post brass control rings for the collector tank.

Thanks

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Here you go from Imeo:

Parts available for this pre-order.

GGTS PARTS

Brass venting cap
SS venting cap
aluminium venting cap

AD button with brass head
AD button all silver

Brass engraved tube
SS engraved tube
aluminium engraved tube

Brass telescope
SS telescope
aluminium telescope

Brass extension
SS extension
aluminium extension

SS connector

SS collector tank

brass CR
SS CR

Brass lid without channels around its periphery
SS lid without channels around its periphery
aluminium lid without channels around its periphery

brass old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces
SS old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces
aluminium old 4 in 1 connector with SS inside pieces

fuse

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/238074-odysseus-official-519.html

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Here is a quote from Imeo to help clear up questions on the old style cap...I was confused as well

"its a real 4 in 1 connector buddy. You can use 510 atomizers, 801 atomizers, cartomizers (it has a small cut on the head of the center pin and 4 holes around the connector) and 901 atomizers. To use 901 atomizers you need a rethreater. Rethreater is not an adapter, its only a small empty tube that changes the 510 threads to 901 threads. The moving pin let all atomizers's center poles to meet it"

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
What about Ody Base GGTS? I'm thinking they should be on the list as they only work with a GGTS.

On a side note, I've torn between all SS or a brassed out GGTS. Love the looks of the brass but I tend to be rough on things. Also not big on polishing. Think I should just stick with SS?

I'm feel the same on the brass as far as the polishing but Its just so cool I've got to get it lol

The Ody base is technically an Ody part so I doubt if Imeo will make it this batch. I do have a spare base so pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread