The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Importing Nic

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by alljokingaside, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alljokingaside

alljokingaside Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    Hey all,

I was talking earlier with a B&M owner and, while I didn't understand everything he said, it seems that importing nicotine's going to be either banned or the fees are gonna be raised soon. Any word on this? I'm running low and I'll have to get more soon, so.

2. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    I am going to be looking for nic soon myself, I was thinking about this site , I have never tried them before , if anyone has any experience whit them please comment.

[Removed]

3. alljokingaside

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    Ive heard about them and it seems legit fron reputation. But my queatio s more to do with the lwgal status of importing nic

Sent from my SHV-E210S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    As it is now its all ok to import, except the steep taxes. Best to get a supply in while you can. Do you have a good source ?

5. alljokingaside

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    The last time I bought was from BI, which shut down. Sadness. Hiliq came recommended so I'm probably going to buy from them really soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    I got a bottle from BI as well, put an order in with Hiliq and waiting on it now, I will post here about how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ryan_K
    This message by Ryan_K has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 6, 2016, Reason: The discussion of pure nictotine is not permitted on ECF..
    Apr 28, 2016
  8. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Mine was sent EMS and returned before it even left China, they resent it by Fed-Ex and its now it's in Incheon, what a headache , they want to know loads of personal info as well as original invoices , will find out more tomorrow as to how has to be paid for 20ml's .

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Happy to say that I got the bottles today , came well packaged and labeled as what it is , so no danger to the courier, paid the 18k as well import tax, the manufacture date was only in April so should be set for a good while to come.

10. alljokingaside

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    How much was thd import tax?

Sent from my SHV-E210S using Tapatalk

11. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    18,000 won.
    900/ml x 20ml = 18,000.
    anything over 20 ml and the tax is 1,800 per ml, there is a tread about these prices in the Korea forum.

• Like Like x 1
  12. alljokingaside

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    Thanks. I've heard different accounts and they're older, so it's good to know the current figures

• Like Like x 1
  13. James Kim
    This message by James Kim has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 6, 2016, Reason: Forum rules.
    May 5, 2016
  14. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    The discussion of pure nicotine is not permitted on ECF. Nor is selling in the general forums.

Forum Rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.