Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
As I sit here with my head in clouds of Peanut Butter Cup vapor goodness, my first impressions are nothing short of what I've been told. This is an amazing device! What I noticed right off the bat was the heft and solid feel of what was a smaller than expected device. I first tried it with a metal vivi nova I had already filled and on one of my Vision Spinners. The taste was clean, the vapor, somehow felt smoother, thicker, and when I exhaled it was huge clouds! I filled the PT2 that I received with my order and immediately noticed the slight airiness on the inhale, and somewhat muted flavor. Upon further use, I found myself adapting to the new tank. I put my finger over one of the slots on the bottom of the tank....better....and still the clouds! I am anxious to try out new tanks. I have an IBTanked coming later this week. I have some nice polypro carto tanks. I know it will be fun discovering what I like best. Above all, my impression is one of consistency. I got some nice flavor and great clouds off my Spinners, especially with a freshly rebuilt head. But that was only for a limited amount of hits. I LOVE that each and every hit off this little beauty is the same. I love that I can expect that and receive it. I love the sizzling crackle! I am very happy with my purchase. I have a feeling it's going to be tough being stealthy with this. Looks like it will have to be the ego passthrough for stealth vaping in the car. It'll look like I'm on fire if I power vape with the Provari in the car!

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
c7f.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thanks all! So is it very very bad that I kind of want a red mini too??!! :ohmy: they are limited edition after all......

I want one, too.

Something decidedly sexy about the red mini. It will be my third, so I am gonna wait for a while...maybe Christmas...maybe a bit sooner.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I saw the red at the store,,,,,,,such a rich, gorgeous red,,,,,,perfect for Christmas :D

so glad you like your Provari!

I wish the B&M store I was in had a red mini to see in person; only pink and blue available and I wasn't feeling either of them (not how I felt when I rec'd my own this past Fri).
A large part of my disconnect had to do with both ProVaris sitting out on a shelf looking like their sole purpose was to collect dust while prominently displayed were the iTaste 134.
Also, both minis were available for purchase and I just couldn't shake the feeling they wanted $185 for who knows how many people "tried them out."

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
As I sit here with my head in clouds of Peanut Butter Cup vapor goodness, my first impressions are nothing short of what I've been told. This is an amazing device! What I noticed right off the bat was the heft and solid feel of what was a smaller than expected device. I first tried it with a metal vivi nova I had already filled and on one of my Vision Spinners. The taste was clean, the vapor, somehow felt smoother, thicker, and when I exhaled it was huge clouds! I filled the PT2 that I received with my order and immediately noticed the slight airiness on the inhale, and somewhat muted flavor. Upon further use, I found myself adapting to the new tank. I put my finger over one of the slots on the bottom of the tank....better....and still the clouds! I am anxious to try out new tanks. I have an IBTanked coming later this week. I have some nice polypro carto tanks. I know it will be fun discovering what I like best. Above all, my impression is one of consistency. I got some nice flavor and great clouds off my Spinners, especially with a freshly rebuilt head. But that was only for a limited amount of hits. I LOVE that each and every hit off this little beauty is the same. I love that I can expect that and receive it. I love the sizzling crackle! I am very happy with my purchase. I have a feeling it's going to be tough being stealthy with this. Looks like it will have to be the ego passthrough for stealth vaping in the car. It'll look like I'm on fire if I power vape with the Provari in the car!

I discovered just today that if I snug the PT2 down just a tad (I wasn't tightening it much, holdover from the Vamo V3 [?]), it lessens the airdraw. Not that mine was excessive to start with, I had to loosen it back up a little to get it just right.

Still lovin the new Provari! Ordered some more 18490s. I like it in that length, and with the original end cap.

best regards, larry mac

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I discovered just today that if I snug the PT2 down just a tad (I wasn't tightening it much, holdover from the Vamo V3 [?]), it lessens the airdraw. Not that mine was excessive to start with, I had to loosen it back up a little to get it just right.

Still lovin the new Provari! Ordered some more 18490s. I like it in that length, and with the original end cap.

best regards, larry mac

This is what I use to restrict the airflow on Protanks and similar devices. The holes fit perfectly around the connector pin and the labels can be layered to adjust how much restriction you want. Also, the diameter is smaller than the tank bases, so they aren't visible from the side. Best of all, they are very inexpensive!

51XcUGEy5OL._SY300_.jpg

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
So where are the pics? I've got a red mini, Very sexy with the skull and crosssoard emblem on the bottom cap. Just an idea of what I think about a Provari.
Been thinking about a Zombie provari now. (oh the shame of it all). NOT

Attachments

• Provari 03.jpg
    Provari 03.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread