Improve the quality of research

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
See and hear Prof. Robert West: click on the picture

Most of the research is looking for bad things to scare people instead of looking for ways vapers can avoid hazards such as they may or may NOT be. I trust Dr. F. To me the research of everybody else has credibility depending on what Dr. F says about it.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I think there's a chance that the research will not longer come to bad results since a lot of vape industries seem to be bought by BT.
May be only the monster tobacco companies have the money to jump through the FDA hoops but it's not so expensive to simply test for cconcerning chemicals. Dr. F says the tobacco companies heat-not-burn products have about 10% of the bad stuff compared to cigarettes and vaping is around 1%, Both are good numbers and may be the difference isn't very important. It's going to be hard to allow heat not burn and ban vaping. Making a law is one thing, enforcing it is another.

I have no curiosity about the tobacco company products in part because they will be expensive, probably comparable in cost to smoking. (A year supply of my diy is $25.) Besides that, if you gave me a magic pill so I'm immune to the health problems of smoking AND you offered me all the cigarettes I could smoke for free I'd say no thanks, I'd rather vape, it's a superior experience. Many people in this forum could honestly say the same. Smoking really is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread