In Case Anyone Is Interested . . . (Refilling Cartos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
I also read that the Ink Cart Refill syringes work great too and they are BLUNT tips so you do not have to be so nervous when using the syringe....I found some on ebay but also heard you can get them at staples -

here is a link to an ebay auction:

10ml 6 Syringe long blunt needle to use refill ink - eBay (item 140393227244 end time Apr-21-10 00:37:20 PDT)

Thanks for the link, Lina because the only ones I saw at Staples either had the ink in them already or they were ridiculously expensive ($16 or $20 EACH from what I recall).

lonercom

ECF Veteran
the whatchamacallit net or something like that.

If you're really interested, PM me and I'll do some digging. But you might be able to pick up a few at the local drugstore.

Unfortunately, we all had the bad taste to get addicted to a legal drug. Otherwise I'd suggest the local methadone clinic. But you have to be addicted to illegal substances to qualify for reduced risk alternatives.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I just now inserted the needle through the mouthpiece-end stopper hole, without having to remove it at all, and injected a little less than 0.25 ml as far down and away from the center as possible, and I'm getting good results.

Are you all having to remove the stoppoer and O-ring every time? The way I did it could possibly break the atomizer wire once in a blue moon, I don't know, but for now that seems to work well.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
Thanks Yanks! I finally just ordered :)

;) I got mine on Friday.

For now I'm just using them as I would the dropper bottles (popping the tops and dripping) and it does make a difference at least to me because it allows the drops to be much smaller and it allows you to be more precise with where you drip. Oftentimes when I would drip from the regular bottles a drop would be too big and would get into the middle of the carto and drip down the middle :(

It's not as ideal as a syringe because you don't know know how many mls are going in but again, it does help me - I don't regret my purchase.

The only thing is I didn't realize that the needle part does not come with a cap so I'm going to order some - you have to order 50 so if you didn't order caps for the needles Luda let me know and I will mail you some. ;)

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
;) I got mine on Friday.

For now I'm just using them as I would the dropper bottles (popping the tops and dripping) and it does make a difference at least to me because it allows the drops to be much smaller and it allows you to be more precise with where you drip. Oftentimes when I would drip from the regular bottles a drop would be too big and would get into the middle of the carto and drip down the middle :(

It's not as ideal as a syringe because you don't know know how many mls are going in but again, it does help me - I don't regret my purchase.

The only thing is I didn't realize that the needle part does not come with a cap so I'm going to order some - you have to order 50 so if you didn't order caps for the needles Luda let me know and I will mail you some. ;)

Thanks Yanks... I didn't order caps, but I got 50, so maybe they come with? I'll message you when I get them to let you know. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread