Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I've been concentrating my mixing efforts lately on trying to find an ADV for a friend who is new to vaping. He wanted sweet and tart. Thanks to the help of some ECF members (you know who you are), I was able to give him some really good juices that has kept him motivated and off smokes for going on two weeks now. He likes the recipes he's been vaping but is wanting something more sour?:blink: I like sweet desert vapes, and complex tobaccos. Not sure why one would want to vape sour, but hey, he's not smoking so who am I to question it. If any of you DIYers out there like tart, sour vapes, can you hook me up with a recipe, or shoot me some flavors that fit the profile to play around with? Thanks in advance

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
I just got some FW Ectocooler in the mail. Never tried the Hi-C drink it's based on, but the flavor is a pretty damn authentic mandarin. You can taste a touch of that peel flavor, lots of the flesh/juice, and it's got the same kinda tart you get from chewing those orange Vitamin C tablets. I'm vaping 15% at the moment, will probably go up to around 18% and add perhaps 1% sweetener.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Thanks for the reply. I tried an ecto cooler juice when I first started vaping but didn't care for it at all. It was from a pretty low end juice maker though. I hadn't thought about that flavor for my friend but something like that may be right up his alley. I'm finding while mixing for him that the juices I like the least is the ones he likes the most lol

Flavour Art makes a few that are pretty tart.... Citrus Mix, it's a mixture of several citrus fruits and mostly I taste grapefruit, lemon, orange and lime. Both of their lime flavors are supposed to be tart, but I haven't tried these. The FA lemon is tart too I believe.

Sweet and tart from TFA is nice for making candies that taste sour. And you can also include Lorann's Tart and Sour liquid as an additive. Both these combinations will work with a variety of fruity ejuice recipes.

~Mαri€♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread