In search of the most tasty WATERMELON vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
It kind-of depends on what kind of watermelon taste you are looking for... natural or candy? I spent a long time on the search for a great watermelon, and it's tough. The best I have found (for me), are the following: For a natural watermelon, I liked deejStuff. It's very fresh tasting and not overly sweet. The Cantamelon (cantalope/watermelon blend) is also very good. For a sweeter, more candy-like watermelon taste, I like The Vapor Room's Sweet Watermelon. I know the flavor description says that it ISN'T a candy-like flavor, but I think it is. I get it with extra flavor, because otherwise, it's pretty mild. Hope that helps!

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Another + for Nicotcket QOH, being a short run flavor hopefully it makes another appearance. I am lucky that I am sitting on 100ml.

I guess at higher watts some people start to get jolly rancher flavor, but I get nothing but natural watermelon, even at 50 watts single coil. It's a really organic flavor, it feels like you can feel the flesh in your mouth.

Other watermelons that I've tried are straight artificial candy flavor, but I like those about as much as QOH. The only artificial fruit flavors I CAN'T stand are apple and banana.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I missed the fact that the QOH short run had completed it's run.......:blush:

I'm planning on sending 4 strippers to Clarks lab to distract him while I grab some juices, I'm sure he still has some laying around somewhere. I don't know if you want in on that or not.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'm planning on sending 4 strippers to Clarks lab to distract him while I grab some juices, I'm sure he still has some laying around somewhere. I don't know if you want in on that or not.

ROFL.....I'll cover the door..( no really, I'm big enough and tall enough to fill the door).......:p

jonhall2

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
cashiers, nc
mountain oak vapors has Water Malone. its described as honey dew/watermelon and is fairly sweet. pretty good 4/5. they also have one i was hooked on called Happy Farmer. it is watermelon and wintergreen. i know what your thinking but it grows on you or it did me. still a 4/5. i have tried diy watermelon and it isn't happening. 2/5. will check back to this thread as i really want a real tasting melon.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, LeeLee,
I have tried several of Vermillion River juices, and they are all fantastic. I love Malibu Pineapple, Hard Lemonade and Fire Cracker, as well as several of their Kentucky Premium tobacco blends.
I have NOT tried their Texas Watermelon. But if I was looking for something, I'd give them a shot. Reasonable pricing, FAST shipping, and great juice from what looks like a serious company.

Lemme know if you go for it. They do have a cool sample deal, or you can just get a 15ml and get 10% off with the code ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread