The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

In search of the most tasty WATERMELON vape!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by leelee.d, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. leelee.d

leelee.d Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    Central Alabama
    I am looking for the perfect watermelon juice. I have tried so many that just tasted like UGH. Any recommendations for a yummy watermelon juice and where to find it?

2. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    It kind-of depends on what kind of watermelon taste you are looking for... natural or candy? I spent a long time on the search for a great watermelon, and it's tough. The best I have found (for me), are the following: For a natural watermelon, I liked deejStuff. It's very fresh tasting and not overly sweet. The Cantamelon (cantalope/watermelon blend) is also very good. For a sweeter, more candy-like watermelon taste, I like The Vapor Room's Sweet Watermelon. I know the flavor description says that it ISN'T a candy-like flavor, but I think it is. I get it with extra flavor, because otherwise, it's pretty mild. Hope that helps!

3. Hulamoon

Hulamoon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
  4. AlabamaWoody

AlabamaWoody Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Huntsville, Al ,USA
    TastyVapor Watermelon or Watermelon/Bubblegum. Get a shot of sweetener. Best I have had by far. Try the Grape or Grape/Bubblegum, it's addicting ...

5. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    (Shhhh....)

You know I love all things Ahlusion, but I wasn't wowed by the watermelons I've tried--Wipeout Watermelon and Watermelon Jubelance. I think it's the hint of lime in them that doesn't do it for me.

6. distortoblotto

distortoblotto Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Nicoticket "Queen of Hearts".....Amazing, and I am not really a watermelon juice guy but this stuff is good!

7. Kevin33

Kevin33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Another + for Nicotcket QOH, being a short run flavor hopefully it makes another appearance. I am lucky that I am sitting on 100ml.

I guess at higher watts some people start to get jolly rancher flavor, but I get nothing but natural watermelon, even at 50 watts single coil. It's a really organic flavor, it feels like you can feel the flesh in your mouth.

Other watermelons that I've tried are straight artificial candy flavor, but I like those about as much as QOH. The only artificial fruit flavors I CAN'T stand are apple and banana.

8. distortoblotto

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    I missed the fact that the QOH short run had completed it's run.......:blush:

9. Kevin33

I'm planning on sending 4 strippers to Clarks lab to distract him while I grab some juices, I'm sure he still has some laying around somewhere. I don't know if you want in on that or not.

10. chellemmm

chellemmm Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2013
    Florida
    If you like sweet watermelon (my favorite) try Fuzion Vaper, "Nice Melons." Yum.

11. Kevin33

12. distortoblotto

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle

ROFL.....I'll cover the door..( no really, I'm big enough and tall enough to fill the door).......:p

13. distortoblotto

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Oh Hell No!.....:blink:

14. distortoblotto

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Now back to your regular scheduled programming..........:)

15. koriandjon

koriandjon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2014
    spokane, wa
    +1 for Fuzion I love their watermelon

16. MizMickey

MizMickey Full Member

May 19, 2014
    Sahuarita, AZ, USA
    Another Fuzion vote. Another poster mentioned "Nice Melons", which I have not tried. But I have tried "Waterfelons" and it was an instant fave. Just got vape mail from them today with two 30ml bottles of the Watefelons, among other goodies. No flavor sample, tho. :unsure:

-Mickey

17. Shoebunnie

Shoebunnie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Plano, TX
    I picked up We Three Vapors "punch of watermelon" today. It's pretty tasty and very natural tasting.

18. jonhall2

jonhall2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    cashiers, nc
    mountain oak vapors has Water Malone. its described as honey dew/watermelon and is fairly sweet. pretty good 4/5. they also have one i was hooked on called Happy Farmer. it is watermelon and wintergreen. i know what your thinking but it grows on you or it did me. still a 4/5. i have tried diy watermelon and it isn't happening. 2/5. will check back to this thread as i really want a real tasting melon.

19. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi, LeeLee,
    I have tried several of Vermillion River juices, and they are all fantastic. I love Malibu Pineapple, Hard Lemonade and Fire Cracker, as well as several of their Kentucky Premium tobacco blends.
    I have NOT tried their Texas Watermelon. But if I was looking for something, I'd give them a shot. Reasonable pricing, FAST shipping, and great juice from what looks like a serious company.

Lemme know if you go for it. They do have a cool sample deal, or you can just get a 15ml and get 10% off with the code ECF

20. fett701

fett701 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    hampton rds va
    Try virgin vapors juicy watermelon. When i first got it smelled like dimetapp,so i put it on the steep shelf for about 3 weeks. When i tried it for the first time it tastes exactly like real watermelon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.