in the mail after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
They normally send a flurry of emails, receive order, receive money, process order, read order a nice bedtime story, take order for walkies, ship order. No such flurry this time, and I thought they'd got busy and hadn't had a chance to get to me and maybe next week... But 'twas in the mail today! I got it on the way to the store, and very like a grownup I went to the store anyway, but not before I'd ripped open the envelope right there on the road and touched all the bits.

So now I'm looking at these twist things. Didn't someone say there were numbers along the bottom rim?

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
I actually had to open one of the boxes with a mini nova, I couldn't wait to see one with my own eyes. And now I've got it set up on a twist, I thought for a few seconds that I'd missed out with ordering some attachment or other that would allow the two to mate, but then saw the threads on the inside of the twist's collar. It's so pretty when it's all together, like a wizarding wand.

Makes serious vapour, too! Ever so much more than the eGo-c did. Loads of throat hit, hurrah.

I sniffed at the juices and set them to steep; bit on the sharp side. Hope they mellow soon; I'm running low on tobaccos and my tolerance for sweet fruits is limited. Though I love them for a few hours, I soon want a change after.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Yep but you need glasses or a big magnifier to read them at my age. They are etched in the ring at the bottom. There is a dot etched into the body of the battery. I like the twist but it should come with a damn magnifying glass. I have to put on my visor that I use to replace watch batteries to see the thing. That is what prompted me to get a Provari. That and its a really shiny toy. LOL

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
They are tiny, aren't they? I've a pair of reading glasses I use when I want to magnify anything, and a little flashlight to counter the blast from my monitor - this room is not over-endowed with light, though it's not underlit for normal use. Probably the numbers are perfectly visible in a laboratory. I'll have to get a marker and touch them up.

I'll probably get a provari someday, but they are valued as gold and diamonds this side of the border, and just the thing itself, sans batteries, charger, tank/carto/clearo would have cost $40 more than these two twists, two vivi nova minis, spare coils, fast charger, 40 mils of juice came to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread