In vaping heaven thanks to VB Fire & Ice.........and Virginia Menthol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
After over two weeks of withdrawal from being out of Virginia Menthol, i got my delivery today! And better yet, i ordered Fire & Ice for the first time. OMG incredible. I will definitely be losing some weight...I could live on this stuff. VB, please keep both of these in stock! Best e-juices EVER!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
you aint kiddin-just PERFECT-perfect balance between a atomic fireball and menthol.

Mutt's Fire and Ice definitely lives up to it's namesake, that's for sure. Very awesome stuff. Love how it's not too CinnaBomb-y and not too Menthol-y...Just perfectly in the middle.

Mclassy

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Tacoma, WA
I just tried Fire & Ice from Pure Smoker at the NW Vape meet for the first time on Saturday. My first impression I was blown away by the flavor. I have yet to find any eliquid with this much flavor. My favorite liquid was watermelon until I had this stuff. I immediately came home and ordered the 120 ml version of this stuff. This is heaven in a bottle. Even when the juice leaked a bit on my mouth i licked it up with all its yumminess. It tastes a lot like Aftershock without the burn of alcohol. I will never enjoy watermelon quite the same again.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Hi texastumbleweed - after reading of your passion for VB's Virginia Menthol I placed my first order ever with VaporBomb and it shipped today.

I ordered a 5ml of each of the four menthols they offer, Desert Ship, Virginia Menthol, Max Ultimate, & Shade Menthol, plus Arctic Ice.

... cannot wait to experience the ecstasy!

After over two weeks of withdrawal from being out of Virginia Menthol, i got my delivery today! And better yet, i ordered Fire & Ice for the first time. OMG incredible. I will definitely be losing some weight...I could live on this stuff. VB, please keep both of these in stock! Best e-juices EVER!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
awesome. let me know how you like it....my new favorite is Fire & Ice, with Virginia Menthol being close second. i would like to hear your reviews on the other four menthols, since i have not tried them.

Hi texastumbleweed - after reading of your passion for VB's Virginia Menthol I placed my first order ever with VaporBomb and it shipped today.

I ordered a 5ml of each of the four menthols they offer, Desert Ship, Virginia Menthol, Max Ultimate, & Shade Menthol, plus Arctic Ice.

... cannot wait to experience the ecstasy!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
hmmm i dunno...aint really big into "sweet" stuff....tough i did kinda enjoy a caramel cream sample i got from FSUSA, but def not an "all day vape". but i may try a sample of CDS one day.
all i know is that right now i am SO hooked on Fire and Ice that i am forgetting to eat and dont even want to sleep. i want to stay up and vape it. it's like CRACK to me!

TTW, you and I seem to have pretty close to the same taste in juice, so I am going to suggest the CinnaDanishSwirl to you. The F&I and Vir Menthol are 2 of my favorites so I am sure you will like the CDS.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
oh this is RIDICULOUS yall! I got my VB Fire & Ice on 9/20 and today is 9/22 and i have vaped between a 1/4 to 1/2 of the 30ml bottle. oh they SO need to sell this buy the GALLON just for me.
*also note: that is with NO vaping for 8 hour shift at the hospital each day....looks like i need a continuous nebulizer treatment of Fire & Ice and a CPAP or BiPAP at night with Fire & Ice lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread