Increased energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms

Nov 9, 2009
I'm almost on only 12 days of switching to the ecig from analogs. Yes, I now notice a huge difference in energy.

The first few days I felt different, almost buzzed from the nicotine. In fact, I felt more tired I think as a result. I was using the 24mg carts that came with my starter kit. I was also puffing away on the ecig cuz I thought it was just such a cool device.

I'd really recommend starting with much lower levels. Only enough to get you by. I smoked a pack to pack and a half of marlbro lights for a really long time, the 24 mg was too much for me to start with. I'd also recommend not using the ecig more than you would smoke normally. It's different as you don't really know when to stop using it.

Good luck.

Mclassy

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Yes I have had a big energy increase. I think though I am not 100% these are the reasons:
1.) your not killing yourself with cigarettes. Your lungs are healing thus not out of breath as much.
2.) Bad toxins are leaving your body. I havent had a migrane since started vaping. Big step as i would get them 2 times a week sometimes more.
3.) Propylene glycol turns into lactic acid in the system. Lactic acid is the burn you feel after you have worked out or did something strenuous. Lactic acid gives increased energy and increases motabolisim.

*note i cant spell well. :-/. I am working on my masters degree but still need elementary spelling. Deslyxia at its finest!

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
2 months in and I feel like I have a bit more energy, but not a ton. I'm also quite overweight and out of shape. I do feel like I can breathe a lot better and feel better overall.

yes i feel the same way... ive been vaping for 40 days now ...and i just recieved my first mod And i notices it hard for me to fall asleep now.... im mean really hard... and it feels like im in a lite sleeping... And im not gettin much rest waking up every two hours ....Any one know why??????????

I find the same sometimes but if I lower or eliminate the amount of nic I'm vaping I sleep a lot better.

sms

Nov 9, 2009
yes i feel the same way... ive been vaping for 40 days now ...and i just recieved my first mod And i notices it hard for me to fall asleep now.... im mean really hard... and it feels like im in a lite sleeping... And im not gettin much rest waking up every two hours ....Any one know why??????????

I'd say definitely too much nicotine:) Maybe you were breaking in that new mod??
I noticed this too and try to use 8mg in the evening up till I go to sleep.
I didn't last night and I slept like crap.

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
I got tons of new energy...... Used to sleep 8 - 10 hours of sleep per day...... Now I am going to bed at 11 PM and set alarm for 6 AM...... Am always waking up at 4:30 AM..... That is a huge increase.......

I've been doing that as well, going to bed 10-11PM and waking up about 4:30 and if I'm lucky, I doze some until about 6:30, otherwise I just end up laying there. I've done this every night for the past week. This is even with using mostly 0mg after about 7-8PM and adding a drop of 24mg once or twice duping that time, just to quash the craving.

ButtLips

Sep 19, 2009
Texas
I have a lot more energy!! :) Waking up is a lot easier, since my chest and throat don't feel clogged up from the day/night before. When I take a break during lecture, I don't feel tired after I come back. I've been smoke free for 2 months now.

On a side note... I just took my puppy for our first LONG run... and I feel great. No gasping for air, no wheezing and walking with my arms above my head in circles. Good run until she layed down in a muddy gutter. hehe.

dayswithout

Nov 19, 2009
UK, Leeds
I have no experience with e-cigs yet, my package should be here in a few days. I always feel like I'm kind of tired/lazy even with the sleep I need. Anyone else feel like that and has it went away when you quit smoking analogs? I'm thinking smoking could be playing a big part.

I also don´t have an experience with e-cigs yet, but I am pretty hopeful about the quality raise in health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread